tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emmie L.
Brisbane
A really beautiful blush, it’s become my go to. It’s a really lovely colour, but I don’t think it would suit really pale skin tones. It’s extremely easy to blend, and has a slight glitter in it which makes it really pretty when it’s on.
Jami R.
Another amazing blush. It is so great. It’s so pigmented and looks amazing on the skin. I use this blush nearly every time I do my makeup and it never lets me down. I highly recommend this blush and I will defiantly buy it again.
Angelica L.
Amherstburg
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I've never been a blush fan but recently started wearing this one and I'm blown away. This has a matte finish and goes on very subtle which is perfect for me since I'm new to blush and want it quite natural. It adds the perfect touch of colour back in after applying foundation. I highly recommend it!
Jenny 🎀.
Surrey , BC
I got this as a sample (I think in a box or a Sephora reward). It is pretty much a full-size sample. I have had it for a well-over a year, and just do not find myself using it ever. I feel like it doesn't apply as well as other blushes. The colour isn't as noticeable and does not blend as well
Maya N.
Nanaimo
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have bought 3 of these products myself, and each one I've bought, have been the best. The powder blends in really good. It has a matte finish as well, it's pigmented which gives it that rich color, I would definitely recommend this to others, and i would totally buy more of these products.
Franchesca D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
BEST BLUSH EVER!!! I have used many brands before, and Tarte blush is hands down the best I have used. It is so pigmented, buildable and stays on all day!! The Paaarty colour compliments my skin a lot (Neutral light skin) But I think it will look great on all skin tones!! FIVE STAR!
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
Nice long-lasting blush, but so many of the blushes look nearly the same. And another thing that bugs me is the coloured packaging. It doesn't always match the blush (like the too faced ones do) so looking at the packaging can throw off your perception of the actual blush colour. Quality is there though.
Ashley E.
I don’t think this is a 12-hr blush, but it’s still perfect!!! I use Paaarty and it is the most perfect, healthy pink shade. Beautiful colour and no irritation is a win for me. I don’t have the greatest luck with blush since my cheeks can be very sensitive and I haven’t had any issues with Tarte.
Jennifer B.
Maryvale, NS
Love ,love ,love it. Don't know what I'm gonna do when mine goes. I'm gonna have to get an new one. The color is just perfect , just enough color does not overpower .
Elvira F.
tustin
I actually ONLY own the onein the shade "paaarty". It was given to me as a gift and it has been my go to blush. It's creamy texture and soft pretty color is Just amazing to me.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.