tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Holly S.
Cold Lake, AB
This blush is great, it is a gorgeous shade of pink that will last all day. I have very pale skin, it’s really pigmented so a little goes a long way. It’s very true to color and I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Madison g.
Toronto
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really enjoy these blushes. I find blush doesn't last very long on me, but these stay put all day! The two I have add a nice flush of colour to my pale skin and go with any look. They're buildable which I love as well. The texture is great too. I love these blushes and can't wait to expand my collection!
Atia P.
Review for: Other more...
This is a really smooth blush. I originally thought it was going to be too orange for my light skin tone but it blended nicely. (Pictured in color “thrilled”.) I apply with an angled blush brush and then blend it in with my blender sponge.
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't really wear blush that often but this one is one of my favorites! It is not too pigmented from the first swipe (wich you want if you don't want to like like you've been punched in the face) but is easily buildable.
Nicole T.
New Westminster
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is my all-time favourite blush. I have gone through 3 pans of tarte blushes because i use them almost every time I wear makeup. They last a long time and the natural ingredients are a bonus in my opinion. I love this product and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush
Lois J.
Harlow Essex
This blush is very pigmented so you have to use a light hand or blend really well! But that won’t be a problem as it blends out so nicely and it gives the checks a gorgeous blushed look that everyone goes crazy for!! I would definitely buy another as they are so good for the money and definitely worth it
Fechete N.
Oradea
I love the color and the longevity of the blush. Applied to a light foundation it stays all day. I like the texture and feeling of this powder. Not heavy. I also like the variety of colors as I don't choose pink or reds but more of a darker skin tone to look natural.
Lena B.
ottawa
Purchased at: Sephora
this is an amazing blush! i’ve bought it several times and it’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it! the colours are great and pigmented but subtle and blendable. i recommend it all the time!
Celeste R.
In the shade blushing bride.
Omg so I started using their blush a month back.
So its super pigmented nd it's so good for the skin. At first I was a little worried because my skin is sensitive but I must say it's the best decision ever ❤
Ludmila Z.
New Castle, DE
My favorite blush for the face! Very gentle and natural shade of blush. They are well shaded with a big brush for make-up and keep for a long time on the skin. Do not crumble. You can be confident in them. I can safely recommend them to all lovers of makeup.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.