tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cydney N.
Ponoka, AB
This blush was so good! It lasted long it was the perfect winter shade. It was easy to blend. It had a matte finish and was buildable. It starts on pretty light but builds up nicer. I would definitely buy again.
Riya J.
Great product!Its a great blush with gentle pigmentation.Formula is good and long lasting.It gives matte finish and doesn’t make your cheeks dry.Its like a creamy formula but truly a pressed powder kind of blush.Amazing blush that can be used in any skintarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Katherine D.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is a dreamy product - a really unique shade that matches a natural flush whilst also managing to contour. The formula is excellent - the powder is so finely milled and lasts as long as it claims. I will repurchase when I eventually finish up the product - you require so little of the colour each time I can see it lasting me a long while.
Sam T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I don't normally wear blush at all because my cheeks are already red. However, this is the prettiest pink I have seen in my life and is the most perfect blush in the world, for my skin tone at least. I just think this is so pretty. It is light and buildable and just so nice.
Would I re-buy? Yes. I don't use it often though because I don't use blush but 10/10 recommend.
Mankiran K.
Scarborough , BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The packaging is beautiful for this blush but the colour did not show up on me at all. This colour is super light and have very light pigmentation. The colour looks different in packaging but when applied it’s a complete different colour.
Azalfa A.
An amazing blush with insane pigmentation . It gives you a matte finish . The shade suits well on fair to medium skin tone . Easy to blend as well , however the price is quite high but it's worth the money .
Alisha E.
Sheffield
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Before I didn’t use blush because I didn’t know what it would look like on my skin but when I bought this blush I was soooo blown away by the pigmentation and it isn’t patchy and now I use this blush every single day
Jennalynn S.
Agat
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the shade "feisty." love the color. I have a medium/dark skin tone and the pigment comes through very nicely. It's build able. It's not too harsh. And i think it'll go nice on every skin tone!
Samantha L.
Aldergrove, BC
I love this blush! I'm so happy I got this in my birthday gift (as my bday gift) and it's my go too blush! If i wouldn't have gotten this as a gift I would have never known about it. will always buy this product. So subtle but gives your cheek a nice pop and has a bit of shimmer. Looks good on my pale skin and when I'm super tanned.
Chantal A.
Roumieh El Metn , Al Arzounieh Street
As we all know the first thing that fades from your face is blush , but with these #tarteamazonianclayblush blush stays on for 7+ hours. The color range is really wide so Im sure you'll find your #perfectshadeofblush. It's nice and pigmented and i do recommend it to every girl out there that wants to invest in a really good blush!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.