tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Eden M.
this blush is absolutely incredible! super amazing packaging and vv easy to blend. i find this shade is works well for pink toned pale skin. colour is very light at first but is quite buildable. would definitely recommend!
Farah K.
sharjah
Perfect to go with smokey eyes and its really easy to apply. Very pigmented as well long lasting doesn’t fades away . Good for pale skin and olive skin girls mostly.
Emily P.
Estevan, SK
Purchased at: Sephora
Great. Amazing. Perfect. Very good blush with a nice finish on the skin- not sure if they are all matter but the one I have is and is beautiful. I like matte options because you can add some@highlighter if you want to make it shimmery or choose to leave it matte
Rebecca G.
Halifax
I love this blush. I find it lasts all day and really stays on the face. It’s easy to blend when going on the face. I use an angled brush to put it on over top of my foundation. I would definitely re purchase this product!
Sandy M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Hands down the best blush I've ever used! The pigment is fantastic, and a little goes a long way! It blends nicely, and the colour suits my pale skin tone. I definitely recommend this product! The holy grail of blushes!!
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora last year and I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful mauve pink color, blends beautifully into the skin and does not break me out. Highly recommend tarte Amazonian clay blushes
Stephanie F.
St, NL
One of my favourite formulas. There are so many beautiful colors. They’re so pigmented but easy to blend and work with and they’re also long wearing. These are one of the only blushes I can still see on my face by the end of the day
Isaac L.
I received this as part of my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift in 2017, and I love this colour on my fair, pink toned face. It's lightweight, but buildable, and looks natural on the face. I'd definitely recommend it!
Jenna L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love these blushes! They are my favourite! They are nude and beautiful with a gorgeous matte finish that leaves my cheeks looking perfectly blushed, I highly recommend!!! I am truly in love with these blushes
🏅Beauty 🏅.
staple!!!!
i switch from tipsy and exposed for my everyday blush. stayput power is
the on of the best if not the best for and everyday makeup, these are
also buildable so these are very versatile blushes. these are all i
really need
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.