tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tessa O.
Altenau
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this product I have a mini version of this and it is very buttery yet I find it to be a bit to pigmented I find you have to go in easy and I have worn this and tested it while going swimming and it lasted which very much shocked me
Kaitlyn B.
North Vancouver
This product is great. I got it as a sample but I loved it so bought the whole thing. It blends so well and if you lightly apply it, you can build up how much blush you like. It’s super light and super cute. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer R.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush has a way of being neutral (so you don't look flushed) but is so natural and rosy looking with subtle undertones of pink just right for my skin tone. It's still on hours later. I love Tarte products. By far my fave yet.
Alexia C.
Kirkland
I got this as my Sephora birthday gift last year... it’s ok. I much prefer natural alternatives to blush but nonetheless it’s easily blendable, a good and long lasting blush. I wouldn’t buy again just because I have better alternatives.
Mano A.
I love love this product. I constantly use this in my everyday life. I have been using this for the past four years of my life and I regret starting it sooner. I see it better soothed for tan skin or darker skin because it is very pigmented. Lighter shades might not like it
Kierstin W.
Winnipeg
This is a very subtle product but also very buildable. I absolutely love this blush, it gives a very matte natural finish and it blends like a dream. It’s the perfect blush for a little added colour to your face! 10/10 would buy again!
KimberIy T.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Super cute blush that goes on nicely. It lasts a while and I enjoy the formula on my face. The colour goes on well, not splotchy or different than the pan colour. I have the one from the Sephora Tarte birthday gift and I love using it.
Taylor T.
Little Britain , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best blush I have ever used! I received this product for my Sephora birthday month gift and have treasured it! The pigment is very complimenting as well as long lasting! When it runs it I will definitely be purchasing this.
Abby M.
Fairmount
Tarte Amazonian clay blush is definitely my favorite blush I’ve ever tried. They have so many color options that there is a shade for everyone. It is very pigmented and long lasting. It is a great product and I definitely will be buying again.
Anita L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the mini of this with the Sephora birthday gift. It’s creamy and it applies decently although I find that it can be a little patchy. It has a matte finish. I don’t think this shade shows up well on my medium neutral skin though.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.