tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
I love this blush because it has a soft and warm colouring to it! It’s a perfect way to warm your makeup in the winter and suits perfectly to mimic your natural blushing in the summer glow! This is my go to blush and a little does go a long way!
Rhea D.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I'm not a huge fan of the tarte blushes, I find they don't have great pigmentation and since I have dark skin a lot of the colours wash me out. I think it's made for people with light skin. I love most tarte products, but this was a miss for me.
Shana C.
Montreal
I tried several brands and colors, settling on this option. I think it is the most natural looking blush I've ever had. It looked a bit glittery in its case, but once it is on, it doesn't look glittery at all. I have had no problem applying it and achieving a good look. I think it will be simple to apply more to achieve a more dramatic look when I want that.
Lisa V.
Toronto
Tarte has the most beautiful blushes. I’m in love with the Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in Glisten. This color is very similar to the very popular blush by Nars but it contains less harmful ingredients. Try it! I guarantee you will fall in love.
Kenzie C.
Strathroy
Goes on the brush very well! Great colour for almost every skin type. Cute packaging I would recommend this product to everyone. I’ve got this product quite a few times now and I am very satisfied with it
Heavenly💯 S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a light to medium beige skin tone and it works perfectly for me, I personally put it on lightly because I don’t like anything that it too colourful. My sister and cousin have the exact same shade and they love it too, would recommend.
Jessica A.
Bathurst
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love these blushes from Tarte! Not usually a big fan of blushes in general, but I really love these. They have so many colors you can choose from. They're subtle but can be buildable. It can fit for any skin tone since they have so many colors! :)
kena l.
i got this blush in a tarte tester set and absoulutly love it i wear it every day and is the perfect pink to go with any look i got this on black friday of 2018 and i still havent reached pan would definatly recomend to any one of any color
Laura M.
Edmonton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush, I got it from Sephora as a birthday gift. Perfect shade for everyday use and it also goes with pretty much every makeup look in the book. I would defiantly repurchase, however this product lasts a while due to the pigmentation so i won't be needing another one anytime soon. Totally worth the hype in my opinion!
Sniggy R.
Calgary, AB
I love this blush colour! Typically for my skin using blush just makes my face look darker but this shade was and still is the perfect colour! If you’re looking for a nice light pinkish tone (that’s how it looked like on my face) then look no more because this is the perfect blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.