tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
It’s a pretty color and it gives you that perfect natural rosy cheeks look easily. I’m a bit pale and my friend has darker skin and this looked great on both of our skin tones. Really lovely blush and I love everything by tarte.
Anjali G.
Scarborough , ON
I'm not a big fan of blush nor do I wear it often but I'm very happy that I made this purchase! The colour appears very clearly on my skin and gives the perfect little hint of colour to your cheeks giving them that healthy glow.
Katie H.
Thornhill, Southampton
All time favourite blush formula. Easy to get from sheer to full impact blush. Blends out beautifully and lasts all day. I have far too many shades than I care to admit. Absolutely love these blushes!!
Anastasia B.
Prince George
I got the shade 'Harmony' I have a very fair skin tone and it looks great on my skin. it is also buildable so you can apply more for a darker skin tone. applies nicely and and blends beautifully and lastst all day. I will totally buy buy the tarte amazonian clay blush again, i was very pleased with my purchase.
Veronique A.
Neguac, NB
So beautiful and natural looking!!! Absolutely in love with this product. Not too expensive either, so a good value I would say. Not shimmery so its more of a matte finish. I would definitely buy this again!
Liz M.
Winnipeg
I’m obsessed with these blushes. They are so creamy and pigmented but in the best way a blush can be. The shades I have are all matte finishes. I have repurchased a few times already, I definitely recommend these blushes if you’re on the market for one!
Julia N.
Ottawa, ON
These blushes are SO pigmented and last all day! I have the shades “thrilled” which is a beige pink colour perfect for natural days just to add some warmth and colour to my cheeks, and “partyyy” which is a light pink to really make my cheeks pop! Matte finish and absolutely flawless. Possibly the best blushes out there.
clara B.
Creates a really subtle and natural blush. It’s really easy to blend and is really long lasting. Would definitely recommend and love lots of the products which Tarte produce.
So so amazing! So incredibly pigmented! So buildable! Aren’t chunky or patchy. Blend easily! So many colours. You’ll definitely find the perfect shade for you! 100% recommend
Jade A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love mine I got last year sample size everything lol. I try swatching the ones at sephora on display and theres no pigmentation at all idk whats up with that but if i can't figure out what looks good then I don't really wanna buy but im aware sephora has return policy.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.