tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rachel A.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Other more...
I use this blush is the shade feisty everyday. I love this product because it’s so pigmented, blendable and complimentary to every makeup look. I received this blush in an Ipsy bag, and have no repurchased or twice in the last year (that’s how great a product this is) the powder isn’t drying for my skin and the product applies amazingly smooth. Please get this blush you will not regret it!
Kayla M.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Sephora
I own 3 of these blushes and I love them. They're super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I'm not sure if they truly last 12 hours because I've never taken the time to notice something like that.
Jessica O.
Zarzecze
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a freebie for my birthday at Sephora and I was disappointed at first. The pigment on my finger was surreal but when I swatched it there was barely color. However, when I applied it on my cheeks it gave me a gorgeous flush of color which really complimented my skin. It looked very delicate but elegant! Amazing product plus its super long wearing! I recommend this to everyone!
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
The Amazonian Clay Blushes are simply amazing. These are some of my favourites, especially when it comes to higher end. I have had mine blush for about a year and there hasn’t even been a dent in it!!
Andrea F.
Innsbruck
The good thing about this blush is that it’s really subtle but you can still build it up, in case you’re looking for something a little more noticeable. I was kinda expecting it to be bad since I had a tarte blush before that I didn’t like, but this one is totally worth it!
Mia C.
Oxford
I have seen lots of makeup youtubers using this and they’re finishing results with this product are amazing. They look so nice with it. I would love to test this out because I think it would make my cheeks look better.
Kerrie H.
I got this in a lot and was petrified from the colour in the pan. Although they look bright, and don’t get me wrong they are pigmented, they don’t look clown like on your face. I apply a little to my cheeks and blend it back and it gives me a natural flushed look that makes me look health and feel pretty. They aren’t powdery and I only need a small amount each time. Highly recommend!
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
Blush At Its Best!I am a lover of nearly all things Tarte, but I fell hard for this blush when I first tried it in "Dollface." The tender shade left me with a delicate flush of color. Tarte's formula is easy to blend, but then it stays put through long days and heat and humidity. There is no "telltale" powder line of demarcation which seems inevitable with some other blushes. I am now collecting a plethora of lovely shades . .
Melissa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Tarte Amazonian Clay blush is definitely one of my most used blushes. I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora, and I still have it. It’s very pigmented, so you don’t need to pack on a lot. I love the colours the blushes come in. Overall it’s a really great product that I reach to a lot. I suggest this for makeup beginners because it’s very easy to apply & also not overwhelming if you’re first learning. Thank you Tarte, In love with this blush!
Maddie V.
I love this blush. The colour is the perfect pinky tone for my skin tone. It is super pigmented and has a bit of a creamy effect to it. You get a decent amount of product for how much you pay. Would recommend for people who have lighter skin tones.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.