tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lauren M.
Kingston
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is great. Got the trial size with the mini liquid lipstick for my birthday reward last year, and have enjoyed the pigment. It is blendable and actually shows up on the skin. It also has decent lasting power too.
Clàudia R.
Delaware
I love love love this formula! I really like this blush and if you have money, go for it. But if you are on a budget like me, there are more affordable and better options. In my opinion, blush is not a makeup product you have to invest a lot of money in!!
Eva C.
San Juan , PA
Review for: Other more...
I got this in Quirky, the perfect peachy shade to give me soft blushed cheeks every day. This lasts all day with no need to reapply and this shade is so pretty I use it as eyeshadow when I go with a no makeup look just to give some color to my crease, mascara and done. Absolutely love this formula.
Steph W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I purchased this product from Sephora, and for a blush it wasn’t too pricey. It is pigmented enough so it doesn’t go on bright red onto your face. When applied to your face it is easy to blend into your makeup already there. The colour is settle enough to wear it as an everyday blush, as opposed to just a going out look. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Shayla M.
Sarnia
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this cute little blush! Cant beleive how pigmented it is... seriously just a little tap ...
Unless u want to go back to the 80s in which case....leave the access on..no tapping required
Marisol S.
Whittier
These are super cute and pigmented. I got this as a birthday gift from sephora and I loved it. It is easy to blend and does not cling to dry spots and it is not patchy. It last all day and I love the shade paaarty but I need to buy other shades. I recommend it ! Will be buying more !
daws s.
ottawa, ON
tarte has amazing blush! This is just the right about of red, not too much that I look like a clown but just enough. I find the colour lasts all day/night and I am able to use it liberally even on my neck and chest to give me an extra bit of colour
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the pigment in this blush. I have fair skin and I like adding this blush for extra colour. It’s a matte finish, and easily buildable. I would definitely buy it again once I finish using mine up! It’s been long lasting because a little goes a long way. 🙂
Kathleen M.
Kamloops, BC
So beautiful! I got it as my Sephora birthday gift last year, and admittedly, I didn't use it much for a while because I wasn't huge into blush last year. Once I finally started using it though, I can't get enough! It blends out really well and evenly, and it's pigmented without being over the top, which is nice because it makes it hard to mess up!
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
I got this blush in a sample kit at Sephora. I’m so glad I did. It is so highly pigmented on my fair skin a little bit goes a long way. It’s easy to blend long lasting on the skin and made go and purchase a full sized nearly immediately, because I wanted to save the sample for my summer traveling! Highly recommend. The more tarte I try the more in love I get.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.