tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Review for: Other more...
I have two shades amour and quirky. I got a full sized taste blush in quirky in my Ipsy bag. I love the shade. I don’t have one in my collection like this. It can be used for many looks. Buildable in color. Very happy with it
Anointyd C.
Alhambra, CA
Super easy to blend, and the colors blend well with women of color. With the product, less is more. It’s better to build your color then to scrape too much pigment up and get way more of the blushed look than you planned!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I love these blushes I have several but in miniatures I hope and be able to get a palette with a great variety of these look super natural at the time of applying them and you look great do not feel heavy are my favorites
Brittany F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I think i have this blush in almost every shade, it is beautiful! It truly does last for 12 hours, if not more! The color payoff is amazing! They don’t look chalky or dusty on the skin and have a beautiful sheen to them!
Misty S.
Review for: Other more...
I received this in the shade Quirky in a ipsy bag, and I’m so glad I did! The color wasn’t really in my comfort zone, but now that I’m use to it I love it! Very smooth and lasts all day! More of a matte than a shimmer shade.
Liz S.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great blush for people who are into blush. Me not personally into blush just because I already have kind of a red face so I don’t really need blush but this is a pigmented the blendable blush with lots of different shades for all different kinds of people‘s preferences
Maggie B.
Another Staple in the Beauty World, tarte blush. The best blush that you can find in a higher-end beauty product. I would recommend for daily use it looks so natural and like you have a beautiful little flush to your face
raya k.
I have had so many problems finding MATTE blushes, and it is so nice to use this blush that is not only matte but comes in so many gorgeous colors. I bought dollface, tipsy, exposed, and blissful and they are all go to shades for me. I highly recommend them.
Heather P.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love tarte cosmetics! This blush is amazing it’s buildable and would suit most all skin tones. It blends super easily and has nice matte finish. I will definitely be recommending this product and be purchasing more for myself!
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blush so much.. it lasts very long time and it could never be too much on the skin. Colors are very nice and soft. It is very natural looking blush. I got 3 mini sizes and 1 full size. And they last forever. Definitely recommend it to makeup lovers.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.