tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shal O.
SASKATOON, SK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I came across this product via Sephora's 2017 birthday gift (like many other reviews), and initially, did not expect to like this product. To begin with, my complexion is Indian, so in the pan, this shade "Paaarty" looked very pale. Secondly, my skin is quite sensitive and tends to react to a lot of products out of my normal skin routine. Thirdly, I had never tried a Tarte product before. I still gave this product a try, and as they say "never judge a book by it's cover". I absolutely love it! It gives your face a nice subtle glow, and I did not react to it. Win! Win! Mind you, I generally do prefer a more natural look. So for those of you, that would want a more dramatic blush, perhaps try a different shade. This product inspires me to try more products by this brand - Tarte.

Nicole S.
Thornhill
These blushes are wonderful - they come in great pacakaging and are sturdy enough to be treated as an on-the-go blush. The colours are very flattering as well - I have Paaarty and Magic, both of which are great! The former is great for cool-toned looks, while the latter provides a nice, bright rouge.
danielle🕊 C.
Orillia
Got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. It applies very easily, is the perfect shade of blush for porcelain skin and it lasts all day with oily skin. I've used it for almost two years. Would definitely recommend this and will for sure buy in the future.
Samantha C.
I got this as one of the birthday gifts for Beauty Insiders a couple years ago, and I'm still obsessed! The pigment is not too harsh on the skin and the colour is just right for my skin tone. I love that it's not too pigmented. Would def purchase this!
Rena A.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love these blushes. They are very pigmented and it gives you the rosy cheeks your going for. They have multiple blush colours but (Blushing Bride) worked best for my skin tone. It’s a Matt blush so if you don’t want it to sparkly that won’t be an issue. I used to use (Paaarty) first but it was to nude for my skin tone so I got another one (Blushing bride) and I absolutely love it. It gives my cheeks a cute rosey colour that I love. I highly recommend these blushes they work so well.
In the picture^^ it’s Blushing Bride blush.
Donna-Jean N.
Carleton Place, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge tarte fan, but I really like their blush. I got a sample size of the Amazonian Clay blush and I’ve almost used it all. It applies really nice and stays all day! The pigment is great, so using a small amount goes along way.
Rach N.
Love this blush. It is highly pigmented and super soft. Easy to apply with a fluffy powder brush and does last many hours.
Packaging is nice and simple but it is easy to transport. Overall I love this blush and will be buying more shades in the future tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kat H.
Truro, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this blush! I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, but this is the first time I’ve tried their blush. It definitely lasts the 12 hours, as advertised. My only advice is it goes on heavy, so don’t use very much!
Rosie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is a beautiful soft pastel pink shade and is very flattering. I love the formula and use it often when I complete a full face look! I received it as a sample but will likely purchase the full size when it’s done. ☺️
Krystin P.
London
I love Tarte blushes. They’re the perfect amount of pigmentation and I love the matte formula for when I don’t want any glitter on my face. They blend out really well and the colour is really flattering with my skin tone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.