tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lily W.
Tarte makes my favourite blushes. I absolutely love the way it looks on my skin and it just seems to always tie together my makeup. It’s a smaller sized blush but lasts you quite s while! I’ve also dropped it many times and it has not once shattered
Neeshma R.
Adoor
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I really loved these two shades of Tarte blushes. Goes really well with my skin tone and give a natural blushing look to my medium skin tone. It goes smooth and blends really well when I apply it on my cheeks. I give an extra point to this sice it lasts for a longggg time. I really loved this product and highly recommended for the medium skin tone girls !!!
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
I love tarte as a brand - but these blushes do not have much colour pay off.. I had one but barely used it and ended up giving it away. I feel like these are for someone who doesn’t wear makeup and is ok with having little to no blush on a bare face.
Faustyna A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Oh my word. When I first applied this blush, I was a wee bit worried it would be too orangey. That it would look clownish on my pale face. My fears were for nothing.
Paarty is the most beautiful, long-lasting, and brightening blush I have ever seen. It brightened my ghostly complexion, having a huge impact on my makeup look, and giving me healthy, gorgeously flushed cheeks.
I've run out of my Paarty blush (gift from Sephora), and I seriously am going to purchase it again.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Other more...
its a perfect blush its my favorite brand i receive this product for sample and testing purposes last fr several hours and the color its really sweet and pretty not shinny has a matte finish effect and i recommended to my friends 100 percent . My tone its  the Quirky  one
ana r.
winnipeg
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Meh I find this blush just okay. I’m not in kk e with the formula, how it applies and blends. I will say it does last all day. I will not purchase this again. Though the product is really lasting so the value is there if you like the formula.
Livia C.
Worcestershire
My favourite blush ever, this product is extremely buildable and creamy. I use this product daily and it never fails me. It blends beautifully on top of my foundation and looks expensive unlike cheaper chalky blushes. 10/10 will repurchase.
Léa C.
Montréal , QC
So I have to give this product 100% of perfection I mean the packaging is so nice I especially like the little draw on it it ‘s a great idea the product is very pigmented and easy to blend it has a long lasting which I love so it really does have all the qualities that I require further more the colour is just beautiful and I love the fact that all their blush from this game are made with natural ingredients! So, it’s a really good job Tarte!!!! BRAVO
Definitely recommend it.
Tabitha D.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush!!! I’m not a huge blush person but when I put foundation on it whites me out too much and I loooooooove this formula and the range of colours! It’s prefect to add a pop of natural colouring without looking like a clown!
Nicola S.
Review for: Other more...
Got this as a sample and fell in love. Gives a beautiful colour for my fair skin. It lasts a long time without fading. Once my sample runs out I’m definitely buying the full size. It’s got the right amount of pigment and easy to blend
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.