tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
M A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Paaarty es mi color favorito y me encanta mucho al complementarse con distintos tonos de piel porque les presto a mis amigas y les encanta, lo usan siempre y mi favoritoo!!!
Morgie W.
Review for: Other more...
This range of blushes is what I link to tarte in my mind. I had heard wonders about it and it definitely didn’t disappoint. It was stunning to say the very least. It sits on the skin beautifully, is well pigmented and is just a gorgeous product in general. I have never been so in love with a blush. The hype is true!
Hannah H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush goes on so well and has such a pretty colour to it. I got it from Sephora as part of my birthday gift and I fell in love with it! It doesn't look too bold/tacky and it goes on my blush brush nicely without me having to "work for it". I will buy it again once I run out of this one. I recommend buying it!!
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I love it. I keep this blush in my travel bag at all times. It goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time. It's not extremely pigmented which I like and you can easily build up the colour. It has a nice matte finish and gives your skin a healthy hint of colour.
Maya J.
Calgary
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush so much! I got it as an free Sephora birthday gift so it was a sample size but I love it so much! It has a great pigmentation and it is a great colour ! It is a bit expensive but it is definitely worth it!!
Annelisse g.
Review for: Other more...
Es mi rubor favorito, perfecta pigmentacion, se aplica facil, se ve increible sin hablar de que realmente es de larga duracion. Me encanto y lo volveria a comprar otra vez.
Noura A.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I’ve been using this blush lately and honestly it’s really nice it lasts all day I don’t have to worry about it fading away because some products do that which sucks, but not this one. I would highly recommend this to a Beauty blogger or friend.
Melanie C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I usually hate blush but this changes my mind. It is so beautiful and easy to build. Love this so much because it brights up your overall look, I would highly recommend this.
Rosalie V.
I really like the formula of this blush. It's not too pigmented so I can wear it every day, but it is buildable. I don't think it's super long-lasting, but this blush stays all day if I put setting spray on top of it. I would recommend it to people with fair skin because it doesn't show a lot on my tan skin.
Helena❤️ K.
essex
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach), Other more...
Love These so much. They are easily one of my favourite blushes. They apply so easily and creamy and they are so pigmented. They give you colour to your face.and has no fall out. Overall I definitely think you should get this!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.