tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Susan A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Other more...
This blush is A1. I got it as a free sample at sephora and DAMNNNN. I have olive skin, and I love how I can find the perfect shade that’s not too pink or red, just a beautiful natural blush. It’s also super long lasting and does not budge unless I wipe it off purposefully. Also it’s very pigmented and a LOT goes a long way. I’ve had the small sample for over a year now and it still has product left over! I recommend it.
maczone z.
Nice blush works so well its shimmery and its blend ok nice blush its ok I find it beautiful on my skin it's a bit pricey overall it's looks good nice it's has so many different Shades that you can choose your own best one.
Bambi u.
I love this blusher, I’m usually quite hesitant about blushes but this one is perfect. I love the colour and while it is buildable, it’s so pigmented so you have to be careful not to add too much. It’s lasting me ages so I will repurchase eventually
Grecia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing, it feels so soft on my cheeks and it blends everything so well, a little bit goes a long way but you can definitely build the coverage, it has a lot of pigment and the colors are beautiful.
Chloe R.
Toronto , CA
Hands down my favorite blush! It is long lasting and very pigmented! The fact that Tarte practices moral production and stands with cruelty free vegan products makes it so easy to purchase from This brand. For a woman who doesn't re-apply her makeup throughout the day, this product is fabulous!
Isabel L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love the colour of the blush, it's hard for me to find a blush that looks good with my skin tone and this one doesn't look fake but just adds a healthy flush. It blends nicely and can be built up or left light.
Barbie A.
Tangerang selatan
Review for: Other more...
I recently tried out the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes and wow are they amazing. I honestly don't know why it took me so long to try these out because they became an instant favorite for me. Not only are the blushes smooth in texture and have just the right amount of pigmentation, but they are one of the very few blushes that will last on my skin throughout the whole day. With these blushes they apply like butter and a little product goes a long way. They aren't powdery or chalky in texture, and apply smoothly over makeup. They have a shade that will suit any skin tone and preferences, and out of the three blushes I have tried, the formula is extremely consistent throughout the line. Another thing I really like about these blushes is the packaging. Each blush shade has a different colored packaging that is the same color as the blush itself. Not only does it look gorgeous on top of a vanity for show, but it also makes it easy to pick out which blush you want to use without having to read the back or open each individually before deciding on a shade. I personally prefer applying these blushes with a Real Techniques Blush Brush or the Wet n Wild Blush Brush. I highly recommend checking these blushes out from Tarte. One of the best blush formulas on the market, you definitely won't be displeased with these.  Cannot say enough great things about them.
Bianca D.
This blush is quite amazing except one thing that I will get to.The color that is expected true-it is best for all types of skin color in my opinion. The pigment is sheer. And if you like sheer and not to much blush I recommend this blush for you!
Aurora D.
Saskatoon, SK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Beautiful pigmentation! I wasn't quite sure about the colour in the pot cause it's not usually a colour i would pick for myself but once you put it on it looks absolutely beautiful. Buildable and has a very natural look! I think this is a great blush for the winter as it's not very shimmery and is just a light flush of colour for your face. Lasts all day and night - no reapplying necessary. Great product!
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
PIGMENTED!!!!! Wow, I received the shade Paaarty as my birthday gift from Sephora. The shade is BEAUTIFUL on my skin tone and it lasts so long! A little goes a long way I find, however the formula is build able if you prefer a more intense blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.