tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
David R.
North Providence, RI
Love this blush and the pigment is amazing. A little really does go a long way with this product and the shade I got which is called “Paaaaarty” I believe is soooo cute not too heavy and not too light but just right lol! 😅
Sierra W.
Arroyo grande , CA
I got this as a sample for my birthday gift at sephora and I really love the way it blends on the face. It’s very pigmented and I would like to purchase the full size when I run out of my sample! Absolutely would recommend
Kenzi J.
Fillmore
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my absolute favorite blushes!! The color is so pretty, and it’s matte. I have had it for quite a while and there’s still a lot left in the pan! I reach for this blush on a daily basis! However, it’s a little pricey.
Brittyn R.
Piedmont, Oklahoma
this is my all time favorite blush! i absolutely love it. 10000% recommend. i have the shades “partyy” and “feisty” and one other but partyy and feisty are my favorite. i got them in my ipsy bag and can’t stop buying more!
Liz S.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great blush for people who are into blush. Me not personally into blush just because I already have kind of a red face so I don’t really need blush but this is a pigmented the blendable blush with lots of different shades for all different kinds of people‘s preferences
Sammy C.
this blush stays on all day and applies beautifully. the color in the pan is pretty much what shows up on the cheeks. it’s buildable, has a nice range of tones, and shows up really good on brushes. 10/10 would recommend!!
Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
Favorite blush! The product is super creamy and easy to apply with a great pigmented color. You can easily apply it to build more color or keep a nice natural color. Lives up to it's famous reputation by lasting all day!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I love these blushes I have several but in miniatures I hope and be able to get a palette with a great variety of these look super natural at the time of applying them and you look great do not feel heavy are my favorites
Destiny C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color is very ashy and its just not a cute color. Especially if you have darker skin like me. I only see this color working on people with very light skin. I wouldn’t recommend this product to people with dark skin.
Brittany C.
Review for: Other more...
I have two shades amour and quirky. I got a full sized taste blush in quirky in my Ipsy bag. I love the shade. I don’t have one in my collection like this. It can be used for many looks. Buildable in color. Very happy with it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.