tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leigh N.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade partyyyyy from the birthday gift from Sephora and I'm in love with it. It is such a pretty tone and once I finish it I will purchase the full size. It lasts forever
Sarah W.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I will say I like this blush. Its great it looks great with my skin tone it lasts a long time. The packaging is cute and fairly sturdy. I’m just not crazy about it maybe it’s a personal preference. I don’t dislike it but u feel like it’s just not as pigmented as I’m use to (and I don’t like bold blushes but I do expect it to show up and to last) overall it’s worth a try but I’d probably go with a diff brand
Ranalynn N.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’m a Tarte junkie. I find myself always in their website looking for more stunning b,use that match and compliment my skin tone and complexion. Their formula and pigment wears all day. I somwant all of their color line. Excellent as a blush and as a transitional color on my eyes for those days I want to compliment with their beautiful lip colors.  Check their website. You won’t be disappointed.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: Other more...
I got this blush in my November ipsy bag and I was super excited because I have never tried tarte’s blushes before but had seen people say good things about them. I do like it but wish it was a different color. I will definitely be picking up a color that suits me more.
Cathy P.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
amazing blush with a nice and subtle glow, you can’t go wrong! but the reason this is getting four stars instead of five is due to the fact that the pigmentation could be better
Nava S.
Indiana
I got this from Sephora as my choice in birthday present for being a Sephora member. I was super excited to try this because it was from Tarte, a great brand. I applied it to my cheeks and it wasn't really noticeable, it just added a little bit of a shimmer. For me, I like when blush adds a little bit of color- not just shimmer. It may have struggled to come up on me because I have tan skin.
Lala D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love tartes 12 hour blushes. I have two colors and I love them both. They are great on the skin and last a long time when having makeup on. Definitely a go to blush for sure!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
i like this blush, but it is not my favourite. it has beautiful pigment and colour range, but i do not find that it lasts as long as it claims. i have used it on several occasions and for someone who LOVES make up and i have tried many blushes. Even after using setting spray i do not find that this blush lasts long. I do love that the product doesn't have any weird smells and is not overally powdery.
Shana V.
Hubert, NC
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have found a love with Tarte cosmetics lately lol! I got this blush to try and I have to say it’s very pigment and blends beautifully. The color last and stays vibrant almost all day and the warm peachy color really helps my skin color POP especially during the winter season when my skin can start to look a little dull.
Brittney W.
California
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blush. I mean, really it’s just blush but it’s a great blush. Beautiful pigmentation and color selections . Really does stay on your skin all day without looking patchy. I don’t really have anything negative to say about this blush except I’m sure there are some dupes out there ❣️
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.