tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maddie V.
I love this blush. The colour is the perfect pinky tone for my skin tone. It is super pigmented and has a bit of a creamy effect to it. You get a decent amount of product for how much you pay. Would recommend for people who have lighter skin tones.
Melissa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Tarte Amazonian Clay blush is definitely one of my most used blushes. I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora, and I still have it. It’s very pigmented, so you don’t need to pack on a lot. I love the colours the blushes come in. Overall it’s a really great product that I reach to a lot. I suggest this for makeup beginners because it’s very easy to apply & also not overwhelming if you’re first learning. Thank you Tarte, In love with this blush!
Cassidy A.
Kelowna
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora and I can’t even express how much I love it. It’s my favourite blush I own, and when my free sample runs out I while be going back to buy a full sized one. I love the colour, it looks really nice on my tanned skin right now. Great quality and blends into my cheeks perfectly. I have sensitive skin and haven’t had a problem with it .
steph K.
Calgary
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love this blush! It goes on really well, and doesn’t make me look fake. It goes well with my fair complexion. I love that the brand is vegan too. Would definitely repurchase and recommend. This is my go to blush for day or night.
Cara V.
Ontario,Canada
This blush is one of my favourite products ever in the beauty industry. It lasts all day. A con is that the product is very pricy. A pro is that it's very easy to blend, could also use it as an eyeshadow if the colour isn't right for you!!
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I currently have this as i came in one of my Ipsy bags and I adore it. You dont need to use a lot for it to go a long ways and its super easy to blend with my foundation or another blush color. I like to wear this on nights on the town as it does pop more then wearing it during the day. I would definetly recommend this product to everyone and you can buy it at your nearest Sephora.
Hefzi-ba P.
Toronto
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
YESSSSSS !!! The color is there super smooth and rich I love how you can build up the color so it can have a more subtle or dramatic look it’s so easy to blend out i definitely recommend I’m not a big fan of blush but this one stole my heart the color is so nice it’s a very pretty nude pink 💓🎀💓
Natalie F.
One of my favourite blush formulas out there. I’ve struggled to find a blusher as good and as long lasting in the drugstore. I have this in 3 different shades and reach for one of them every day.
Mathilde L.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely looooove this product! I own the shade "paaarty" that I received as my Sephora birthday gift. The shade is gorgeous and looks very natural all day long. The formula is creamy and smooth and it blends perfectly on top of foundation or bare skin. I swatched some other shades and they are also buttery and gorgeous. It's a tad pricy but it's definitely worth it!!!
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte blush is one of my favourites the colour looks so good and doesn’t come off as “ to much “ or “ caked “ you can build it to be darker if you want but on my pale self one swipe is perfect! I recommend to everyone
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.