tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yelyn H.
miami, FL
Excelente rubor me encanta el tono, fue un obsequio que me dio Sephora en mi cumpleaños el año pasado con un mini labial tarteist también son mis favoritos, esta marca es demasiado buena tanto sus presentaciones como la pigmentación de todos sus productos en polvo ❤️ me encantan tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Frankie G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade "Fame" that came with the Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette and I absolutely adore the colour for summer. That being said, I don't normally gravitate towards it in the wintery or fall months, but I may use it as a base to brighten up the apples of my cheeks alongside a more muted shade. The colour's lasting power held up through summer sweat and oil buildup from early day-night/all-day wear for weddings.
Brielle C.
Saulnierville , NS
Broody. Moody. Sexy as hell. All traits we are attracted to, all traits we must approach with caution — except when it comes to a fragrance. Sinner, a blend of patchouli, cinnamon, and vetiver, is ideal for someone with a little edge — or at least a goody-goody who likes to shake things up every once in a while. On the other side of the personality spectrum is Saint, a love letter to all things sweet and girlie, with notes of jasmine, tiaré flower, and caramel.
jesse m.
Oakville, ON
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the only blush I will use now. I originally got it as a sample size but now won’t buy any other kind. It doesn’t go on very heavy and pinky. It’s light and subtle and doesn’t over power in smell the way some others do! The colour choices as well are perfect for everyday wear and all different skin tones, especially when my skin colour changes in the summer from lots of tanning, it’s nice to have a versatile blush!
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a stunning build able blush that will last all day. These blushes should be in everyone’s collection and are incredible for every skin tone. They have a stunning matte finish that will pull every look together.
Susan A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Other more...
This blush is A1. I got it as a free sample at sephora and DAMNNNN. I have olive skin, and I love how I can find the perfect shade that’s not too pink or red, just a beautiful natural blush. It’s also super long lasting and does not budge unless I wipe it off purposefully. Also it’s very pigmented and a LOT goes a long way. I’ve had the small sample for over a year now and it still has product left over! I recommend it.
Emily H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I'm so obsessed with Tarte these days... can't get over how nice the packaging is, and how good the product looks/feels.

The amazonian clay line is great, the blushes are pigmented nicely and they have a HUGE range of colours for different skin tones. I think I picked up one that didn't necessarily suit my skin and unfortunately being a little more expensive that has deterred me from buying a different one.
Aylin C.
Doral, FL
OMG, I never thought I could get this excited about a blush. Blush to me has always been a workhorse, but this color and how it settles on the skin is phenomenal - even my husband noticed. The pigmentation is very natural looking and it gets integrated in the skin and not sit on top, which is often what makes blush look ghoulish.
Morgan C.
Fredericton, NB
Amazing blushes that last all day. Come in so many beautiful colours for every skin tone. They’re a bit of splurge, but they are totally worth it! The variety packs are the best way to get two try multiple shades!
💗Dose o.
This blush has a very good universally flattering color for light skin tones.
It has great pigmentation, easy to blend. I had it for years, used very frequently.
But I live in warm climate and tan easily. The color is too light for tanned face.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.