tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alishba S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much!!! It gives me such a rosy affect on my cheeks. I use this blush every single day, I’m a light tan colour and it goes really will on my skin. I would definitely repurchase this because it’s a amazing blush. Also it’s my daily blush I use it every day!! It definitely is on more of the pricey side it’s $30 USD and $38 CAD. But I absolutely love this blush, and I would definitely recommend it to you!
-Alishba
Kimberly T.
Delta
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I tried ‘Paaarty’ in my exclusive Birthday Gift from Sephora and fell inlove with the creamy, buttery formula. Super pigmented yet easy to blend, and suitable for all complexions. Defiantly going to buy tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush again in more peachy and rosey tones!! I highly recommend this blush to all brush owners. 😉
Demi R.
Adelaide
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - These blushes are life changing! Before trying out the Tarte blushes, I never used to be a blush wearer.. it made no sense why we removed the redness only to put it back after. But I got the shades Exposed first, because of all the hype and yep. I fell head first! It's so stunning, super buttery, and it wears all day! Also, since you don't need a lot, one pan lasts you a lifetime.
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
Review for: Other more...
مجموعة تتكون من أربعة بلشرات بحجم أصغر من حجم البلاشر العادي بألوان متنوعة
جميع ألوان البلشرات حصرية لهالمجموعة
اخذت المجموعة من موقع تارت الرسمي سعرها 35 دولار للأسف نفذت من الموقع بس تلاقوها عند التاجرات
تجربتي
حبيت هالمجموعة جودتها ممتازة نفس جودة بلشرات تارت بالحجم الأصلي
صبغة البلشرات واضحة تندمج بسهولة وثباتها عالي
البلشرات في هالمجموعة بدون مرايه وحجمها أصغر من الحجم الأصلي للبلشرات بس مو صغير مره
خيارات الدرجات في المجموعة متنوعة بين الوردي والمشمشي و اللحمي والروزي الموف يعني كل الألوان اللي نحتاجها
الألوان تناسب كل البشرات بدون إستثناء
tarte Cosmetics
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
A group consisting of four small size pallets of the size of ordinary palaces in different colors
All colors are exclusive to the group
The group took the official site of Tartar price of $ 35 unfortunately carried out from the site, but they met when the rent
My experience
The quality of the chips is the same as the original size
The clear pores are easily blended and have high stability
  The plaques in this group are without mirrors and are smaller than the original size of the plaques but small
Grading options in a variety of pink, apricot, rosemary and rosy colors mean all the colors we need
 Colors fit all human beings without exception
Brianne W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are awesome! They come in so many pretty shades, and are very pigmented. The muted rosey tone shades are my favorites! They last a really long time as you don't need a lot!
Mary H.
London, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I am SO in love with this blush. It was recommended to me by a Sephora employee a few years ago and I've never found a blush comparable to this.
The blush is extremely pigmented so you need very little to get a good colour on your cheeks. I recommend starting with as little as possible, as the colour is buildable and easy to work with if you want a richer colour.
They also have a pretty wide selection of colours, that I feel would work well with almost any skin type.
It really does live up to its name, this product has lasted well over 12 hours on my face, and remains absolutely flawless.
This blush lasted me forever. I haven't repurchased again because it is quite expensive. I've wasted a lot of money on drugstore blushes that never live up to my standards, so I will definitely be investing in this again very soon.
Mariangel A.
Torreón, Coahuila
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It’s an amazing blush, and it has a beautiful color that I personal think it fits a lot of skin colors, but even tho I don’t feel that it can last 12 hours it’s a really good product I will totally repurchase although it is a bit pricey... I have like 10 blushes and some I’ve had them for years and this one just for 6 months and I hadn’t touch pan before with any other blush, that’s how much I love it
Samantha A.
Greenwood, BC
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to blush! I have it in about 6 or 7 different shades. That’s how much I love it! The pigmentation is amazing. It lasts all day, after 10 hours at work it’s still right where I put it. It is easily applied which I love, and bends out nicely. Tarte ways has been a favourite brand. It is great for sensitive skin. So I would recommend it to anyone that suffers from the same thing as me.
Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Received this blush as my Birthday Gift from Sephora 2 years ago and I still have some!!! I’ve hit the pan finally but I’m 100% purchasing it! Though it may last me forever !
ᴶ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴵ ᴬ ᴺ т.
Victoria
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Paaarty is a very flattering colour on my olive skin tone. There is good pigmentation and you can dust it lightly for a subtle flush or build it up for a deeper glow. I received this blush free in the Sephora beauty insider birthday gift I received during my bday month.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.