tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicolette C.
staten island
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush is so great! It lasts forever and doesn’t shine! It gives me natural color and looks fantastic
lucylaviee K.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love love love these blushes, they last very long and look so good. They can be matte or shimmery depending on how you play with it. They are true their color and look so good. I’ll be a repeat buyer!
Elizabeth A.
Owasso, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I had been on a long search for a great blush and found it with this product! It goes on so softly and with just enough pigment! No harsh smells, which is rare in blushes! And one blush has lasted me for a while! I highly recommend this blush!
Chandni P.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite blushes. I don’t like bright pink blushes and this is the perfect shade for my tan skin color. I use just enough for my cheeks to get a little glow to them. A little product will take you a long way.
Rach K.
Phoenix, AZ
I wasn't sure of this color at first but I love the pinky brown blushes now. They are almost a tan but really give you a natural blushy glow. I have so many colors of this easy to blend blush and will always use this brand. It really makes my cheeks pop.
Stephanie F.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the formula and how smooth it goes on the skin and I don’t have to worry about it rubbing off
B W.
I'm not a big fan of blush but when I got this it became a must in my makeup routine. Its the perfect shade for me where I don't look like I'm whereing my grandmother's blush! 😂
McKenzie H.
Rushville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Best blush hands down!! I have had this small package for over a year & use it frequently! It lasts for awhile, goes on so beautiful! Such a subtle color!
Cassie J.
Louisville
FAVORITE. BLUSH. EVER. I absolutely love the  Tarte 12 hour blushes. They go on so smoothly, and stay on all day (truly last 12 hours). They’re also easy to blend! They are pigmented, not so much that you’ll look like a clown, but enough that you don’t need a ton of product which is great bc that means they last awhile!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Allie W.
Woodstock, GA
I love this blush it is so pretty and has the best pigment. It feels so nice on the skin and the price isn’t bad either.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.