tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Janay B.
So I received this in my ipsy bag and I loooove it. It goes on so smoothly and looks so natural. It gives me that perfect hue without looking too pinkish. You can dab some on to look natural or dress it up to look sensual.
Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite blush ever. I received a travel size for free from Sephora, and I will need to invest in a larger pan. It is a great blush, and you don't need a whole lot! It's super pigmented and really does last a long time.
Heather N.
Reedsburg, WI
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I enjoyed this product. I have very fair skin and this color is great for my fair skin. It's easy to apply and easy to blend. I like the light color pink and a little shimmer.  I do recommend this product to others. I think it's the money to pay for this product.
Kenzi J.
Fillmore
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my absolute favorite blushes!! The color is so pretty, and it’s matte. I have had it for quite a while and there’s still a lot left in the pan! I reach for this blush on a daily basis! However, it’s a little pricey.
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday gift from Sephora this year and love it! It's a very universal color and i feel it would look great on anyone. Its highly pigmented and lasts all day. I love this blush for a simple wash of color.
Liz S.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great blush for people who are into blush. Me not personally into blush just because I already have kind of a red face so I don’t really need blush but this is a pigmented the blendable blush with lots of different shades for all different kinds of people‘s preferences
Dominique M.
cheektowaga
I love these blushes they have so many different colors and they are all so beautiful! i love the detailing on the blush it self! i always get compliments when i use it! and i love how cute and small the packaging is as well.
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Quirky and I absolutely love it along with Tarte’s entire line of Amazonian Clay products. The color is beautiful and pigmented and blends pretty well and the formula actually makes my face better rather than breaking it out! Awesome find!
Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
Favorite blush! The product is super creamy and easy to apply with a great pigmented color. You can easily apply it to build more color or keep a nice natural color. Lives up to it's famous reputation by lasting all day!
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
This color is so pretty!!!!! I have very fair skin but think it will look great on many different tones but it is worth the price. Goes on great with the right applicator and you can build up to get the color you desire!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.