tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Celina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
A great blush! I use it almost every day and it really compliments the skin. The formula is very buildable and is not too intense so it won’t make you look too pink. Every blush I’ve tried from this line is great and I’ll continue to use this product!
Taya C.
Thorold
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Leaving your cheeks looking pink and flawless. Yes that’s right tart Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush, makes your face look all put together, and gives you a happy look! Match is great with most highlighters tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love these blushes. They are very pigmented and it gives you the rosy cheeks your going for. They have multiple blush colours but (Blushing Bride) worked best for my skin tone. It’s a Matt blush so if you don’t want it to sparkly that won’t be an issue. I used to use (Paaarty) first but it was to nude for my skin tone so I got another one (Blushing bride) and I absolutely love it. It gives my cheeks a cute rosey colour that I love. I highly recommend these blushes they work so well.
In the picture^^ it’s Blushing Bride blush.
Tia J.
high wycombe
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush stays on it so easy to blend. Love the colour not to colourful if that is what you are looking for, Last for ages the colour stays on, very pigmented also very buildable if you do want the colour to pop! I would defs recommend to any one!
Ayr T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Vibrant colour that is bound to make every look pop.
I have the limited edition shadow “parrrttyyyy” and I’m dreading the day I hit pan.
The colour is easy to apply and buff out so you don’t have to worry about fussing over patchy and harsh blush.
Rach N.
Love this blush. It is highly pigmented and super soft. Easy to apply with a fluffy powder brush and does last many hours.
Packaging is nice and simple but it is easy to transport. Overall I love this blush and will be buying more shades in the future tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kat H.
Truro, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this blush! I have always been a fan of Tarte cosmetics, but this is the first time I’ve tried their blush. It definitely lasts the 12 hours, as advertised. My only advice is it goes on heavy, so don’t use very much!
Amanda Z.
Valencia, CA
It’s okay. Not my favorite but I use it when I don’t do too much and don’t care too much about how I look. It’s very good and blends well but I am not a big fan of the color. And I like a little glitter and shimmer in my blush!
Rosie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is a beautiful soft pastel pink shade and is very flattering. I love the formula and use it often when I complete a full face look! I received it as a sample but will likely purchase the full size when it’s done. ☺️
Olga G.
Doral, FL
Pretty shade. Flattering to most skin tones. Seems sheer. Doesn't last all day. I could see it being a little muddy on some people but I love it on my skin. I have a hard time with most blushes because I feel they come off too bright. This one just melts into my skin and looks like a healthy brush of color. I could see people who like more payoff having a problem with this blush. So far my only con is the price. It’s quite expensive for what you get. I haven’t worn it for more than a few hours so I can’t speak to longevity.It's my favorite!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.