tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Em W.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow I love this stuff. It lasts all day and goes on lightly. You can add to it and make it darker or just do a simple light layer. It blends so well and it comes in such beautiful colors. Tarte makes such good products!
María O.
lawrenceville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The color is really buildable but sometimes it gets a little hard to apply. It isn’t long lasting or stay true to color. The colors are really pretty and they aren’t expensive at all.
Alissa D.
Tuolumne
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best blush ever! I have such pale skin and all of the tarts blushes have complimented my skin and blend very well with foundation. It’s pigmented just right and not too much, very natural looking!tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Mindy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Tarte blush. The colors are beautiful in my opinion. Also they last all day long.
Anneta S.
Federal Way , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t my favorite shade but I really do love this blush. It’s not overly pigmented but does exactly the amount that you want. I got this as a gift for my birthday from Sephora so I don’t know how much it retails for.
Saya I.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color but it’s not my favorite formula. A bit drying for my cheeks. Not buttery as I’d like.
Lilia B.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush it’s not too strong and it’s buildable without looking like pikachu the colors are soft and natural I’ve been using this blush for months not and my blush still has the presses imprint on it like if I haven’t touched it
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely my favorite go to color of blush! I love the pigmentation and color range! This color is gorgeous for winter and spring.
Kyra W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have several shades of the Amazonian clay blush and it’s actually the only blush I really use. Just enough of a splash of color that stays on all day. The packaging is super cute and there’s a ton of product in the pan.
Olivia S.
Hamilton, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know if this blush is made from magic or what, but it will never run out. Like- I know it will eventually- but I have been using this beautiful product for over a year everyday and I still haven’t hit pan. Amazing.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.