tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Angela S.
Claymont, DE, 950 Ridge C25, S2611
Review for: Other more...
I was not into blushes, I was using them rarely until I buy this one. It works like magic. Mine is in the shade quirky and I absolutely love this. It's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. I can't explain how they did this but it doesn't feel powdery, it is very blendable and looks so natural on the skin. And it's very buildable. If you looking for a blush that gives that natural color to your cheeks and lasts ALL day, these are the ones.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in the shade Paaaarty and I like it. It's a very natural looking blush that I use on days that I was some colour in my face but something that you won't really notice, like you do with brighter colours. It's a soft, nudy type colour. The blush is fairly pigmented and you don't have to use a lot for it to show. I also really like that it is vegan, cruelty free and derived from natural ingredients.
Anita P.
Laval
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in a package for my birthday and i love how it looks on my skin, im latina so this colour is great for my complexion, it is very subtle and buildable. Great to add some colour to your cheeks
Carla G.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I receive one of these for my sephora birthday gift I sampled it out. Initially by just looking at it I wasn't a fan of the colour but after trying it I actually liked it! It looked pretty great on my fair skin which I have a hard time finding blushes that aren't to pink for me I also like that it had a matte finish so it didn't exaggerate my pores either.
Alishba S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much!!! It gives me such a rosy affect on my cheeks. I use this blush every single day, I’m a light tan colour and it goes really will on my skin. I would definitely repurchase this because it’s a amazing blush. Also it’s my daily blush I use it every day!! It definitely is on more of the pricey side it’s $30 USD and $38 CAD. But I absolutely love this blush, and I would definitely recommend it to you!
-Alishba
Kimberly T.
Delta
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I tried ‘Paaarty’ in my exclusive Birthday Gift from Sephora and fell inlove with the creamy, buttery formula. Super pigmented yet easy to blend, and suitable for all complexions. Defiantly going to buy tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush again in more peachy and rosey tones!! I highly recommend this blush to all brush owners. 😉
Demi R.
Adelaide
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - These blushes are life changing! Before trying out the Tarte blushes, I never used to be a blush wearer.. it made no sense why we removed the redness only to put it back after. But I got the shades Exposed first, because of all the hype and yep. I fell head first! It's so stunning, super buttery, and it wears all day! Also, since you don't need a lot, one pan lasts you a lifetime.
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
Review for: Other more...
مجموعة تتكون من أربعة بلشرات بحجم أصغر من حجم البلاشر العادي بألوان متنوعة
جميع ألوان البلشرات حصرية لهالمجموعة
اخذت المجموعة من موقع تارت الرسمي سعرها 35 دولار للأسف نفذت من الموقع بس تلاقوها عند التاجرات
تجربتي
حبيت هالمجموعة جودتها ممتازة نفس جودة بلشرات تارت بالحجم الأصلي
صبغة البلشرات واضحة تندمج بسهولة وثباتها عالي
البلشرات في هالمجموعة بدون مرايه وحجمها أصغر من الحجم الأصلي للبلشرات بس مو صغير مره
خيارات الدرجات في المجموعة متنوعة بين الوردي والمشمشي و اللحمي والروزي الموف يعني كل الألوان اللي نحتاجها
الألوان تناسب كل البشرات بدون إستثناء
tarte Cosmetics
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
A group consisting of four small size pallets of the size of ordinary palaces in different colors
All colors are exclusive to the group
The group took the official site of Tartar price of $ 35 unfortunately carried out from the site, but they met when the rent
My experience
The quality of the chips is the same as the original size
The clear pores are easily blended and have high stability
  The plaques in this group are without mirrors and are smaller than the original size of the plaques but small
Grading options in a variety of pink, apricot, rosemary and rosy colors mean all the colors we need
 Colors fit all human beings without exception
Brianne W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are awesome! They come in so many pretty shades, and are very pigmented. The muted rosey tone shades are my favorites! They last a really long time as you don't need a lot!
Rania B.
dieppe
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really nice blush! The colors selection is really great but i feel like i do need to pack on quite a bit to get a nice color to the cheeks. Once i do, it looks really good!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.