tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
savannah m.
fountain valley
Purchased at: Sephora
this blush is very light coverage and adds the perfect amount of blush to your cheeks. i love the color and the packaging is beautiful. i got it in a birthday reward from sephora but i continued using it for a while after
Lill O.
Holden, MA
I don't typically use blush in my daily routine but this blush is subtle enough that I love to use it! it blends nice and easily and doesn't look too pink on my pale skin. Tarte has great quality products that I would definitely recommend to others!
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
It’s a nice powder blush. Nothing fancy going on here, it goes on, it lasts decently, and they come in classic blush colors.

I can’t say it’s really better than drugstore powder blushes, but I appreciate the shades they make.

Not a “must have”, but a “nice to have”
Lane M.
Radford, VA
It’s a cute color! A little too tan for me, but I still use it as a contour enhancer sometimes
Alexis C.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with the tarte blushes. They glide on so smoothly and blend flawlessly. It’s a little pricey for me but I feel like it is worth it. You can wear a little or a lot and not have to worry about it moving.
Cheryl G.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite blushes! Love the color and the formula on my face. It gives my face this natural warm look! Perfect for all seasons. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Theresa K.
Mariposa
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful blush. I have been using it for six months and i can still make out the imprint design, so it's a great value. It blends out beautifully and wears all day long. Next year I might go for their blush book during the holidays to try other colors.
Cristiana L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is just such a beautiful blush! I received a sample size into a subscription box, and I have been using it every day ever since. It is very subtle yet buildable and the color is so pretty. I’m in love
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
I got this product as a birthday gift from Sephora, and it is all right, but I use other blushes instead. This one is just a little too pink and not as natural as I would like for my face. But the packaging is cute and tarte is it a good brand all around so I would still use the brand I just wouldn’t buy this blush.
Paula C.
Austin
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my Holy Grail blush. It STAYS on and looks fresh all day. The shade range is huge and I love them. They last forever and the color payoff is bright and only takes a bit to get the color so you do t have to pile on tins of powder and work hard to get what you are looking for!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.