tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love this blush!! It blends so easily and lasts so long! Plus it looks gorgeous on the skin. It’s buildable so it can be as natural or as dramatic as you want it to be. Plus they have lots of beautiful colors to choose from!
Jessica K.
Groveland, CA
I absolutely love this blush! I’ve tried a few different colors and love all of them. The formula is amazing and is so pigmented. It blends out so nicely as well! Packing is cute, it’s a corally-pink little compact. I highly recommend trying this. You can build up the color to your liking as well.
Ashlee K.
waterloo
Purchased at: ULTA
I just love this blush first tried it out of my Ipsy glam bag then I bought the full size. It’s so pigmented and not too dusty.
Kara B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
The formula is really blendable and layerable so you can get whatever look you desire. I love that a little bit really does go a long way so you for sure get your moneys worth since the blush is a little on the pricier side. I’ve never broken out from it and use it every day. I highly recommend this.
🌸👑Eva E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I over love this blush it’s really light and gives you the right amount of blush stays on all day
jeanalee k.
mesquite
Purchased at: Sephora
my favorite blush! It’s pigmented, you can build it and it lasts ALL DAY. It looks just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I have a lot of blushes but I usually grab this one when i’m doing my makeup
Lauren B.
Mason, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite blush! It’s the perfect everyday look that adds a bit of color to my very fair skin.
Brandy C.
Klamath Falls
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a huge fan of tartes blushes. They apply easily and blend well with my foundation. The price point is good for the amount of product you receive. I will repurchase.
Caitlin B.
I received this Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush in the color Quirky. This product really does last all day long without fading. The color goes so well with my skin tone. I would definitely recommend ! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Natosha W.
Troxelville
Purchased at: ULTA
Color is vivid and wears all day. This is the only blush I will buy! I wish they offered more colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.