tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelly J.
Clendenin
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I freaking love this blush! Not only is it flattering on the cheeks but, is buildible and blends beautifully into the skin. I got mIne In the shade exposed then put it through a full day of testing, sweat resistant, hug proof, and smudge proof.
Cj B.
Sioux Falls
Really just okay. I'm pretty pale so easily gets a bit dark. Can be really difficult to blend. Once it goes on the skin it's hard to get it to that just right color and coverage.
Heather G.
Kerrville, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this blush from ipsy and I am obsessed! The color is beautiful and easy to apply.
Penny o.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte has natural looking blushes that last all day. I received this as a sample for my birthday at Sephora. I don't think I would buy them because of the price though.
Jenna W.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge blush person but this is by far my favorite blush. They have so many colors and they all look so great on. They aren’t too pigmented so you don’t look like you have crazy pink cheeks but they do give you a nice color.
LaReina F.
Tremont,IL
This is the most gorgeous and satisfying blush I've purchased ever! Is bright, creamy, and blends with perfection. I could not explain how great of a choice this blush is, you just have to test it yourself, it's well worth the cost!
Kimberly L.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
This is quickly becoming my favorite powder blush. This particular shade, which I'm assuming a lot of people have as it was a Sephora birthday gift at one point, appears brown and coral in pictures, but in actuality is more pinkish. The pigmentation is moderate, so it easily achieves both a soft flush or a more intense look.
Cathy C.
Fairview , NJ
At first I honestly didn’t like it so much. The color though...amazing! After me giving it a few chances, I love it. It’s the perfect color for literally any look!
Anneta S.
Federal Way , WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This isn’t my favorite shade but I really do love this blush. It’s not overly pigmented but does exactly the amount that you want. I got this as a gift for my birthday from Sephora so I don’t know how much it retails for.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Other more...
I really like this blush. It gets a lot of use from me since I got it! The color is nice, the wear is really good and the price point isn’t terrible but it’s not the cheapest either! I would def recommend this to everyone!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.