tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michelle H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received one as a sample  ( full sized) for my birthday from Sephora and I was instantly hooked. You  need very little because the color packs a punch and for me it last ALL day; no jokes! Highly recommend
Candace C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush! Very delicate and blends well on cheeks. It stays on and goes really well with my red tone of skin. Sometimes pinks can make me look very red, but this product really brings out the natural tones in my skin and adds a little shimmer.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
It was free from Sephora...have a bunch of them actually l
Love all the colors, the pigment, the texture, that it’s not powdery gross stuff
Never bought it so don’t know price but, for how long it lasts I’m sure it’s reasonable
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
I got this first ad a freebie at Sephora, and have been buying them ever since. This is a beautiful blush, and I don’t normally wear blush, but when I do it is this brand and formula. It goes on smoothly, And Is beautiful.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
This blush does not move. It does not fade. It does not melt off your face. I have almost every color and there’s a lot to choose from. I love how they feel and they don’t ruin you wallet super bad. Mid-high range in price
Sierra W.
Arroyo grande , CA
I got this as a sample for my birthday gift at sephora and I really love the way it blends on the face. It’s very pigmented and I would like to purchase the full size when I run out of my sample! Absolutely would recommend
Janay B.
So I received this in my ipsy bag and I loooove it. It goes on so smoothly and looks so natural. It gives me that perfect hue without looking too pinkish. You can dab some on to look natural or dress it up to look sensual.
David R.
North Providence, RI
Love this blush and the pigment is amazing. A little really does go a long way with this product and the shade I got which is called “Paaaaarty” I believe is soooo cute not too heavy and not too light but just right lol! 😅
Brandy J.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday gift from Sephora this year and love it! It's a very universal color and i feel it would look great on anyone. Its highly pigmented and lasts all day. I love this blush for a simple wash of color.
Brittyn R.
Piedmont, Oklahoma
this is my all time favorite blush! i absolutely love it. 10000% recommend. i have the shades “partyy” and “feisty” and one other but partyy and feisty are my favorite. i got them in my ipsy bag and can’t stop buying more!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.