tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Andi H.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite blush in my makeup stash. It’s the perfect shade for my fair skin and stays on all day. I also love the limited edition packaging. Such a cute/fun product to open every day. You can’t go wrong with the Amazonian clay blushes!
Wylie P.
Wenatchee
Purchased at: Sephora
It works great and there is a large variety of colors so that also is a plus. But it lasts all day and it apples very easy one or two strokes is plenty almost even too much so that makes it last a while too
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
I received this product and absolutely love it! I have another one coming as well. TARTE is my favorite I need more!
Jessica Z.
LaBelle
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this blush great pigment and stays on great very little goes a long way will definitely purchase again
Ally Z.
Williamson, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I think it’s a great blush and overall amazing. It blends super easily and gives my cheeks the perfect rosy glow.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this blush for an everyday blush because it has a nice matte finish. It starts where you put it and tarte offers some beautiful shades.
Alyssa V.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like formula, I just think it's a bit dark? Maybe the shade? It's dies go on kinda heavy which I'm not a fan of in blush, I'd rather build it.
jeanalee k.
mesquite
Purchased at: Sephora
my favorite blush! It’s pigmented, you can build it and it lasts ALL DAY. It looks just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I have a lot of blushes but I usually grab this one when i’m doing my makeup
Alexa G.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Tarte Amazonian Blush!! The best blush I have used. Good quality and love the color.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.