tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
My go to blush for a soft and naturally flushed look. This is such a subtle and natural look. It’s sheer but buildsbkr. Lasts long. It also has the nicest shade range. Would recommend
Candace Y.
London, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is the best blush I have ever used! I would literally recommend any color, the lasting power is amazing. Usually blush is the first thing to go throughout the day, but these stay put. My favorite shade is exposed, it's the perfect everyday blush.
mollie b.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Whew! Talk about a holy grail blush! Exposed is my "slightly rosy cheeks" color, so it's the only color I've purchased, but I love it and use it the most frequently of all of my blushes. As long as my skin is properly moisturized before I start my makeup, this blush lasts my entire work day without needing any kind of touch ups. It's buildable and doesn't get too extreme too quickly. And the full size lasts a LONG time. (In truth, if you're wanting to try colors outside your comfort zone, I'd recommend the mini size if you can get it - if the full size lasts as long as it does, the mini should last a long time as well.) Love love love this stuff.
Ann O.
Plantation , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product in a beauty box and it was a great score. It works for me and I have a very light skin but it also work when I have a tan. It is a matte finish I’m very easy to blend I would definitely recommend this to others
M.Gapany G.
Miami Shores, FL
Somehow I wound up with two of these Tarte blush samples this month in different subscription packs. I love the light dusty pink of the Quirky color that came with my ipsy, but find that the darker pink color I received in a Sephora sample bag called "Party" goes better with my skin, which is a bit more olive in complexion. The overall formula is great though, and applies sheer and perfectly layer-able. The sample size is adorable and easy to carry too.
Jaclyn S.
Howland Center
Purchased at: ULTA
Lovely wearable color. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I use this daily. I love tarte blushes and I personally believe they are the best!
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a birthday freebie from Sephora. It’s actually my favorite blush color and I use it every time. I’m not a huge blush person to begin with. I like this one because the color feels natural and a little goes a long way. It is subtle but also pretty vibrant. I haven’t even barely messed up the presses design in it and I use it frequently.
samara A.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been try this blush a lot and I trying the travel size one I really want to try this blush again
#contests #followme #vsco #igers #style #followme #insta #igdaily #webstagram #beautiful #amazing #iphonesia #instafollow #igers #me
Brianna K.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the color “partyyy” - A peachy nude that’s perfect for several different skin tones. There’s lots of pigment in one swipe, so it’ll last you awhile. My go-to blush!
Caitlyn J.
This blush in the shade paaarty is perfect for my skin tone (light neutral) if used lightly. At first I couldn’t get much color out of it, but after taking tape and peeling off the first hardened layer this blush works fine now!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.