tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Haylee S.
I find this blush to be a great find especially for someone who just wants something light and easy!
Anays M.
Purchased at: Sephora
BEST BLUSH I HAVE EVER TRIED. It creates a wonderful color to my face and makes me 1000x happier with myself when applied.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time favorite blushes. It’s super pigmented which tarte is known for, and looks so beautiful on the skin. It leaves a perfect flush without accentuating texture or being too intense. I definitely recommend- both the mattes and more shimmery blushes are beautiful.
Nicole S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So this was one of the sephora B day gifts. I really don't think this is the best thing that I;ve tried. However , when I need a natural flush to my skin I tend to reach for this blush. The pigment can be a little ashy though.
Norma V.
Faison , NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these blushes they are so good ! They are very pigmented so I have to go in with a light hand but other than that the color payoff is amazing and they are very smooth . Also they don’t move my bases .
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
I received this in a subscription box and it sat unused until my other blush was empty. I wish I had opened it sooner. I love this color. It stays all day and is flattering on multiple skin tones. Highly recommended.
Kadence W.
Livingston, La
Purchased at: ULTA
Best blush ever. I absolutely loved it. Mine is currently missing but I definitely recommend because it gives a perfect peachy look and just overall the best blush I’ve ver used. Pigmented and just very very good blush.
Ashley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Stunning blush. Applies so easily and flawlessly. Very hard to add too much as it blends seamlessly with bronzer and highlighter. Works fabulously even on textured skin. Not sure any skin tone could ever choose a wrong color.
Joy S.
East Corinth
It is a beautiful color and quite pigmented. I love the feel of the formula and would even buy other shades of the product.
🌸👑Eva E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I over love this blush it’s really light and gives you the right amount of blush stays on all day
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.