tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
I love me my blush and I go over born with blush I just have to have it and this is one of my favorite I use it every day it long wearing it amazing and so good for your skin
Angelica N.
Purchased at: ULTA
it’s very nice and great pigmentation you can easily blend and layer it to make it more darker. I apply it in the morning and it will last til the night with a good setting spray. Very travel friendly definitely rebuy.
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
Love this blush! The pigment is great and the price is just as good! I love the size and that it fits easily into my purse for touching up my makeup on the go! Long lasting and true to color! I would and have bought this in a few shades! Great product.
Jaclyn S.
Howland Center
Purchased at: ULTA
Lovely wearable color. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I use this daily. I love tarte blushes and I personally believe they are the best!
Shelbie B.
Bartlett, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I think taste has some of the best blush colors in the game. Very blendable and creamy. The price isn’t too bad either. These blushes are true to their pigment and a little goes a long way. I also love that there is not a lot of shimmer in the blush. I prefer a more matte blush. The compact is great too. I have dropped it many times and it has never broken unlike other brands that shatter very easily.
Angie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this it really looks good on not too cakey it's looks natural. It lasts long and sits nicely on the foundation. I always use it on the go. It really goes on both skin tones because I even use it in the summer when my skin is darker.
Eva C.
1,225 reviews
I love this blush. I adore how kissable my face looks after applying it. I'm about to run out so I have to remember to go buy more. I definitely think this is the most blendable blush I have ever owned. I got it as a gift for my birthday. Super affordable.
Holly F.
orangevale
Purchased at: Sephora
I have two of these shades and I LOVE THEM! They are sooo pretty and easy to apply. I always get compliments when I wear them. I highly recommend :)
Chenoa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this blush in the shade seduce which is a roses nude. This is such a nice blush that goes on nicely and looks beautiful on the skin. I was kind of hesitate of the color due to my skin tone but it’s really beautiful on my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it.
Jordan C.
Best blush ever! Sometimes I use it on my eye lids of wet it and put it under lipstick. It’s Amazonian clay so it stays on the face all day no matter how you use it. I also love the color is a deep pink and looks great on all skin colors
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.