tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Auburn
Purchased at: ULTA
These blushes are the best. Great pigment, super long-lasting, and such a beautiful shade range.
McKinley F.
Jacksboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Too drying for me but it is a beautiful color. It is not as pigmented as I would like but it does blend pretty easily.
Hannah P.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this blush’s formula! It’s so good! I use fairy dust and it’s the best pink-neutral blush that I’ve ever used and I doubt I’ll find another that I will get as much use out of as I have with this.
Yesenia A.
I love this brand & this blush is amazing it last all day and I don’t have to apply a lot
Rana s.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice plush for everyday use and natural looks. I like that it’s buildable, and I even use it when I don’t have full makeup on and it looks great. Love the packaging. Would recommend it!
Caitlyn R.
Knoxville, TN
This blush is the absolute best! The color pay off is amazing. It stays on forever. The range of shades is perfect. Matte finish and true to color.
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte has some of the best blushes, their not overly pigmented which I like because I like to slowly build my blush. But once on the skin it does lash for a very long time and wears great throughout the day.
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
I never really use to wear blush until I tried this one. I received mine in a monthly makeup subscription and I love it. It’s not too sheer and not overly pigmented. It’s just the perfect pigmentation for a blush.
Amanda B.
Lumberton , NC
I like this blush a lot. I got it in a subscription box but I’ll definitely be buying a full size when I run out! It’s not to pink and leaves me with a natural look! I would recommend this product who others!
Abbie L.
Villa Hills, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush lasts a long time and is fairly pigmented. It gives a really healthy nice glow to my skin. I use it regularly and have yet to hit pan.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.