tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Saya I.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color but it’s not my favorite formula. A bit drying for my cheeks. Not buttery as I’d like.
Lilia B.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush it’s not too strong and it’s buildable without looking like pikachu the colors are soft and natural I’ve been using this blush for months not and my blush still has the presses imprint on it like if I haven’t touched it
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely my favorite go to color of blush! I love the pigmentation and color range! This color is gorgeous for winter and spring.
Halsey O.
Brewster, MA
Love the coloring. Stays on my skin for a long time. Makes my cheeks a great color. Great for a blush. I’m pretty pale so it’s not too pigmented on my skin. I love it. One of the first blushes I’ve bought and loved.
Sarah A.
brunswick
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite. Holy grail status blush. Flattering. Easy to use. Lasts and lasts. Have this is 2 colors I love it
Yolanda B.
severn
Best blush! I use this everyday and I’m in love with it. It applies great, very pigmented.
J T.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Great composition and this feels clean on your skin. Goes on just where you want it to and is easy to blend in if needed & works well layered with other products. Tarte's company mission and humane practices are something that I feel good about supporting too. Have 4/5 stars because I'd like to feel more certain of how long this blush lasts (the full 12 hours?) after applying it, other than that, it's been great! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lilly H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Got this as a sample in my Sephora Play! The color is very soft and subtle, it doesn’t feel like a full on blush but gives enough color to make you look more ‘awake.’ I like this for everyday use. I also noticed that it blurred most of my pores when applied. The only downside of this is that it will eventually fade throughout a rough day. If you like a natural look, this blush and specifically this color is for you.
Natosha W.
Troxelville
Purchased at: ULTA
Color is vivid and wears all day. This is the only blush I will buy! I wish they offered more colors!
Chloe L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this blush so much. Has the perfect amount of pigmentation. Looks so flawless on the skin.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.