tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Michal C.
Purchased at: Sephora
HOLY GRAIL! I use this blush in the shade “paaarty” which is Sephora exclusive. I got the mini size for free and fell in love. The colors blend really well with bronzer. They have great pay out and also provide some coverage. (I have acne scars on my cheeks) Amazing shade range and formula. I will continue to repurchase
sam a.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is everything! I received this blush as my insiders birthday gift from Sephora. Although it looks like a color that may not show up on all skin tones, it actually does! I have a deeper tan skin tone being south east Asian and sometimes it hard to have colors show up on my face from certain blushes which are not deeper in shade. However, this product has a great consistency which isn't chalky nor creamy. It shows up so natural --like a flush on your cheeks!! It is really beautiful and I find myself going back to it again and again! It is so neutral that it goes with every make up look.
amanda d.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Such a pretty and buttery powder finish. It looks so natural on the skin. Not heavy or dramatic looking. I have the shade paaaarty! It is my go to daily blush.
Savannah L.
Parrish
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best blush and I have tried a lot of them. The color is fantastic and it's such a smooth product. It lasts and leaves a nice glow when applied, not a clown like look.
RACHEL R.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite blush. It looks so natural and even helps my skin look tanner (which I love). I love that it’s not glittery and doesn’t make you look like a doll, it’s the perfect shade!
emmy o.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Tarte clay blush, it applys easily with great pigment lasts long and has gorgeous shades. Well worth it.
Anyssa S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this blush in the shade party because of the really good perfect pink color it has
#HI L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush it is not to pigmented to the way where it looks like your wearing too much blush.
Shoshana B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
Once I found a brush that worked I loved this blush. It took me some time. It doesn’t seem to work with a basic blush brush. I have to use the real techniques Instapop Cheek Brush with it to make it work.
L P.
The Taste Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in the shade Paaarty is an amazing pressed powder blush. No only do I find the shade Paaarty flattering for my fair skin and neutral undertone, but I love how the blush provides my skin with a healthy looking flush. The formula is buildable, so it is very hard to go overboard with this color. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a prestige blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.