tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alina V.
gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush!!! It looks super natural and is not overly pigmented, as some blushes tend to look. It lasts the whole day. I would 100% recommend this blush.
Sydnie M.
Fouke, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
These are the most pigmented and last longing blush you will ever own. They last forever and are beautiful. They blend with my makeup Amazing.
Shelby T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush. The color is gorgeous and it is extremely buildable. It applies easily, is long lasting, and it is absolutely easy to blend. I would absolutely buy this product again and I will recommend it to others
Rachel S.
Greensboro
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in a sample and loved it!!! It made me look warm and awake! It was rich and pigmented-I used it as an eyeshadow as well before I dropped it and it broke :( highly reckoned this product for all!!!!
Allyssa R.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
Very natural looking blush. I use it on a daily. It's lighter but can layer to give you more payoff. Not shimmery
Jennifer C.
Omaha
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blush! I purchase it in a gift set of four and love all the colors. I only use a little bit of makeup daily and this is part of it. It is easy to apply, great colors, and it has lasted me forever!
Jessica K.
Eastpointe
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm prettt sure tarte is my favorite company for blushes. They have every color imaginable and can be built up instead of being too much
Molly E.
Anderson , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the formula of the Amazonian clay blushes. They have the perfect pigment and are not patchy. Highly recommend
Erish M.
Review for: Other more...
I once got a sample of this, and I loved it so much that I bought it in 4 different shades. A little can go a long way, and it stays all day!
Ally Z.
Williamson, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I think it’s a great blush and overall amazing. It blends super easily and gives my cheeks the perfect rosy glow.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.