tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
Owasso, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I had been on a long search for a great blush and found it with this product! It goes on so softly and with just enough pigment! No harsh smells, which is rare in blushes! And one blush has lasted me for a while! I highly recommend this blush!
Isabelle M.
I really like this blush but it doesn't  last long. It is very pigmented but is light coverage. It is also sheer. My cons is that the blush does not last 48 hour it maybe last 4 hours. My pros it is a very good blush. It has a very good matte finish. I recommend this if you want a pigment blush
Chandni P.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite blushes. I don’t like bright pink blushes and this is the perfect shade for my tan skin color. I use just enough for my cheeks to get a little glow to them. A little product will take you a long way.
Merrin M.
I have this blush in the color exposed and I love it. The blush seem like it wouldn’t be very pigmented but it does have great pigment. The color is natural and the formula is great. Long lasting but it is quite expensive. If willing to splurge, go ahead
B W.
I'm not a big fan of blush but when I got this it became a must in my makeup routine. Its the perfect shade for me where I don't look like I'm whereing my grandmother's blush! 😂
Katherine T.
Statesboro , GA
Purchased at: Sephora
i really like this blush it has a very natural red tone to it so it doesnt make it look like you had to apply blush, i love the natural look of it. its also very light and lasts a good amount of time!
Cassie J.
Louisville
FAVORITE. BLUSH. EVER. I absolutely love the  Tarte 12 hour blushes. They go on so smoothly, and stay on all day (truly last 12 hours). They’re also easy to blend! They are pigmented, not so much that you’ll look like a clown, but enough that you don’t need a ton of product which is great bc that means they last awhile!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Alyssa J.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
got this in a birthday pack from sephora last year and i absolutely love it. it is true to color and is has just enough pigmentation that you can use one swipe for a modest cheek or build your color for a bold look.  it has a soft creamy consistency and is lightweight, which is important for me since i have problematic skin especially in my cheekbone area. i would absolutely buy this product
Allie W.
Woodstock, GA
I love this blush it is so pretty and has the best pigment. It feels so nice on the skin and the price isn’t bad either.
Mckenna P.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I’m not much of a blush user, but this is definitely my favorite one. It’s matte and it’s very subtle. I already have rosy cheeks and pink undertones so I never want to overdo blush, and this one is perfect to just add a little color to my face makeup. Highly recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.