tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is god sent . Received this as my birthday gift from Sephora a while back .. i fell in love and I’ve been purchasing it ever since. Very pigmented and natural looking works great for olive colored skin which I have.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I’m not a huge blush user but when I do use it I use this and love it! It’s very easy to travel with which is a huge plus, but is also really nice as a beach natural looking blush. I am not a huge fan of the super pink blushes
liv S.
Armonk, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Tarte blushes in general are amazing! They are pigmented, smooth, and not patchy. They look amazing on all skin tones and are very versatile. They have a matte finish. I would recommend any of the tarte blushes to anyone who is looking for a smooth and matte blush.
Melissa P.
I love this blush, it’s pretty and adds a touch of color to my cheeks. I usually add this as an accent to brighten up after putting on a little bronzer to my cheeks. It’s also great if you just need a quick touch up or pop of color.
Alessandra 🌞.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really good and long lasting. They have a variety of shades to choose from depending on what kind of blush do you like and it applies on very easily and smoothly. I don’t have to dig my brush in the make up to get it because it comes off so quickly.
Jessica S.
Diamond Bar, CA
I don’t use blush that often, but I would say the pigment on these is really nice. It’s super buildable, so you can go as bold or as sheer as you like. I have yet to use a different brand just because I like this one so much.
Maria G.
Miami Gardens
I got this blushes a gift for my birthday and it changed my life. I use it for everything. It’s a very beautiful color. It is pricey but the colors and quality are very worth the money. It’s a very natural and beautiful color
Urvi P.
Massachusetts
It is always so difficult for me to find a blush that suits my skin color and not be overly noticeable. This blush is a matte finish, buildable and it’s true to its color! I think this is going to be my forever blush and I would definitely buy this again!
Cathy F.
White Lake
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I wear this EVERY SINGLE DAY. It gives me just the right amount of color to blend in with my complexion that it doesn't look like I'm over doing it. I've had this shade for over a year, and still have a lot left. Completely recommend 10/10! Worth every penny!
Healthy N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this blush! It’s economic. I’ve been using it for a few months now. It’s easy to use. It’s long lasting. Nice packaging. It wasn’t chip but totally worth it. I’d definitely buy again and will recommend it to my friends
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.