tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chandni P.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite blushes. I don’t like bright pink blushes and this is the perfect shade for my tan skin color. I use just enough for my cheeks to get a little glow to them. A little product will take you a long way.
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Quirky and I absolutely love it along with Tarte’s entire line of Amazonian Clay products. The color is beautiful and pigmented and blends pretty well and the formula actually makes my face better rather than breaking it out! Awesome find!
Carla M.
Brentwood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is a super great brand I can say my fav of all. And this blush is great I have it the color “paaarty” and over all I love it blends in great and lasts a good amount of time. Highly Recommended!!
B W.
I'm not a big fan of blush but when I got this it became a must in my makeup routine. Its the perfect shade for me where I don't look like I'm whereing my grandmother's blush! 😂
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I truly love Tart as a brand in whole. The only negative thing I have to say about this blush is the price. It’s too high for me. But luckily I have been able to get it for free at Sephora and through Influenster. The color payoff is amazing, and looks natural.
Joanna M.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s matte and lasts a long time. I usually spray some setting spray before and after I apply this just to make sure it doesn’t wear off easily as my blush is usually the first thing to disappear but this blush is not too bad.
Chelsea A.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this blush. It stays in place and the color is amazing and super pigmented.
Holly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
You really can’t go wrong with Tarte blushes. They come in so many colors, they’re buildable, and they will last you a lifetime. I have about 4 of them and I use them all the time. My favorite is “Paaarty”
Alissa R.
Clinton Township
So gorgeous and stays on all day! Highly blendable and looks stunning. You do not need to use a lot to achieve a nice color either.
Cassie J.
Louisville
FAVORITE. BLUSH. EVER. I absolutely love the  Tarte 12 hour blushes. They go on so smoothly, and stay on all day (truly last 12 hours). They’re also easy to blend! They are pigmented, not so much that you’ll look like a clown, but enough that you don’t need a ton of product which is great bc that means they last awhile!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.