tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley L.
Towanda, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this blush! It adds the perfect color to my cheeks and last for about 12 hours!! Will definitely buy this again
Yolanda B.
severn
Best blush! I use this everyday and I’m in love with it. It applies great, very pigmented.
Autumn W.
daphne
So I got the color Feisty and I love it! It’s not super strong, I like a more subtle look so it’s great for me. The packaging is cute and matches the color of the blush. Has a very Matte finish which I love too!
Ryan B.
Clinton Township
Purchased at: Sephora
Most of these have sparkle in them which I do not want in a blush. They are long lasting. I like them better on bare skin because of the glitter in them they tend to bring out more texture when put over a foundation.
Michal C.
Purchased at: Sephora
HOLY GRAIL! I use this blush in the shade “paaarty” which is Sephora exclusive. I got the mini size for free and fell in love. The colors blend really well with bronzer. They have great pay out and also provide some coverage. (I have acne scars on my cheeks) Amazing shade range and formula. I will continue to repurchase
sam a.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is everything! I received this blush as my insiders birthday gift from Sephora. Although it looks like a color that may not show up on all skin tones, it actually does! I have a deeper tan skin tone being south east Asian and sometimes it hard to have colors show up on my face from certain blushes which are not deeper in shade. However, this product has a great consistency which isn't chalky nor creamy. It shows up so natural --like a flush on your cheeks!! It is really beautiful and I find myself going back to it again and again! It is so neutral that it goes with every make up look.
amanda d.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Such a pretty and buttery powder finish. It looks so natural on the skin. Not heavy or dramatic looking. I have the shade paaaarty! It is my go to daily blush.
Savannah L.
Parrish
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best blush and I have tried a lot of them. The color is fantastic and it's such a smooth product. It lasts and leaves a nice glow when applied, not a clown like look.
RACHEL R.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite blush. It looks so natural and even helps my skin look tanner (which I love). I love that it’s not glittery and doesn’t make you look like a doll, it’s the perfect shade!
emmy o.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Tarte clay blush, it applys easily with great pigment lasts long and has gorgeous shades. Well worth it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.