tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
It last really long, definitely had to use a primer or else it would go on my skin blotchy. It’s a beautiful color and really good as a work blush. It will last all day long and give you a beautiful color.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other more...
I am very hesitant with my blushes, and this one was absolutely stunning. I have mine in the shade quirky and I love it. It blends out like a dream. The tones in this were perfect for my skin tone as well (medium neutral). The pink was not overwhelming and it didn't leave a gray cast. I rave about this to my family and friends!
Piper H.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is pretty standard. It’s not too pigmented (thank god) but i do use it a lot for fx makeup to create irritation as well as beauty makeup and both work well.
Merideth C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for the first time for my birthday. This was my first high-end blush. I love the pigmentation of the product along with the color. The color is a beautiful nude color, perfect for everyday wear. I would love to try more from the range, and more from the brand. I would definitely recommend this blush to anyone who is looking for a blush with really good color, quality, and blendability.
Roseddy P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got it thanks to Ipsy . I love this blush Its pigment . I love how natural looks in my face . Its Matte finish. I love it . I would recommend it
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Other more...
The shade Quirky is my new favorite. My second shade of these I've owned. It's a gorgeous peachy pink. I love it! These blushes blend like a dream & last all day on the cheeks.
⚓ariel△⃒⃘ R.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush has really bright pigmentation which is exactly what you look for in a blush! Its extremely easy to put on and take off. I enjoy the color and the way the container is and everything. I bring it everywhere because I can’t get enough of it
Dee P.
This blush is really pigmented and it stayed on my skin for a really long time! It applies true to color.
Samantha P.
Columbia, KY
This is a great blush! It is pigmented and easy to blend. It has a matte finish and lasts all day. I love the finish and how simple it is to apply. The color is amazing and looks great with almost any makeup look I am doing. I do recommend this to others.
catherine l.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my Sephora Play bag and I am addicted!  I love this color and the pigment on it is great!  It is perfect for someone who loves peachy colors.  It is easy to blend and very matte.  This has been my go to blush and it stays on and doesn't fade, which I love!  I plan on purchasing this in the future and would recommend this to others if you don't mind spending a pretty penny on blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.