tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
emmy o.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Tarte clay blush, it applys easily with great pigment lasts long and has gorgeous shades. Well worth it.
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I don’t really wear blush, but when I do I don’t like it to be too pigmented. This blush is very beautiful, the one I have came in the birthday set from Ulta. It’s not overly pigmented or sheer. I like that I can build it up to my liking.
Anyssa S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this blush in the shade party because of the really good perfect pink color it has
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush! Exposed is dude a beautiful nude pink on my medium fair skin and it adds just the right amount of color that lasts most if not all day! I love it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy a great long lasting blush! It takes forever to go through the pan.
#HI L.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this blush it is not to pigmented to the way where it looks like your wearing too much blush.
Dyanna M.
mira loma
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
One of my favorites!! Stays all day, you don’t have to apply a lot of product with just a little you will turn I to peach color blush, I mix it with NARS highlight I definitely recommend to everyone who’s looking that perfect blush
Shoshana B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
Once I found a brush that worked I loved this blush. It took me some time. It doesn’t seem to work with a basic blush brush. I have to use the real techniques Instapop Cheek Brush with it to make it work.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this in a couple of colors. It only takes a little, I use each one just about every time I wear makeup and after months there's still the print of the design!!! It lasts pretty much all day too.
L P.
The Taste Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in the shade Paaarty is an amazing pressed powder blush. No only do I find the shade Paaarty flattering for my fair skin and neutral undertone, but I love how the blush provides my skin with a healthy looking flush. The formula is buildable, so it is very hard to go overboard with this color. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a prestige blush.
Jekia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush really last 12 hours and it’s buildable so you won’t look like you put too much. And tarte is beneficial to the skin the Amazonian clay controls oils and hydras that’s amazing
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.