tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kathy D.
Palmer, MA
These are nice for a sheer was of color. It wasn't super pigmented and I use it mostly as blush topper for a bit if shimmer over my matte blushes since this has the smallest amount if shimmer in it. It wears well and feels nice on the skin though. It's not my favorite blush but it's not bad at all.
Anna E.
Honolulu, HI
I love the color and feel. It's not super dark so if you're wanting something with more pigment I'd get something else but for a natural look it works great.
Livia L.
Palm City, FL
I can definitely recommend these blushes, as the three that I own have great color payoff. These are MATTE blushes, so if you are looking for something with a sheen, I'd go with something else. There is a bit of fall out, as there is with really all Tarte products, but as I said, great color.
Amani 🌻.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Absolutely recommended! It is a expensive, but lasts for a very long time with continual use. Looks beautiful on many skin tones (as I’ve seen it on my friends). I would say this is the blush to get if you are going minimal on makeup or if you have a huge Collection. It almost looks to beautiful to use, but you’ll probably love it once you do!
Elba G.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush. I got it and I have been using it almost 4 times a week! I love the shade, it blends splendid on my cheeks and also it blends smoothly on my eyes, yes, you can definitely use it as eyeshadow to add a little bit of color on that area. It has a matte finish and is a long lasting product. Buy it!
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a sample and I just love it the color is amazing the texture of it is to die for super cute and affordable also
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
It’s a nice powder blush. Nothing fancy going on here, it goes on, it lasts decently, and they come in classic blush colors.

I can’t say it’s really better than drugstore powder blushes, but I appreciate the shades they make.

Not a “must have”, but a “nice to have”
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Bronzey, warm toned blushes are so in right now, I have had a devil of a time finding a nice, neutral pink. This one is gorgeous and the formula is buildable, silky and very long-lasting. It is matte but not chalky. I have the Tarte gel blush too, but this one goes on & blends much more easily. I'm 38so this is good for mature skin tarte-amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used the shades Paaarty (the bday gift from sephora in 2017), Feisty, and Quirky (both received in ipsy glam bags). I love how long lasting these blushes are, and they have buildable pigmentation to get the perfect flush.

A negative of tarte as a whole, however, is their laughable lack of inclusivity.
Alexis S.
Schaumburg
I love this blush it blends really well and is very pigmented! Since I am very pale it is more of a darker blush/ bronzer on me but I love using it for that
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.