tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the shade "quirky" and i love it. Usally i dont wear blush because of skin irritation but this one doesnt hurt my skin at all. The color is really nice and not to bright.
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Merrin M.
I have this blush in the color exposed and I love it. The blush seem like it wouldn’t be very pigmented but it does have great pigment. The color is natural and the formula is great. Long lasting but it is quite expensive. If willing to splurge, go ahead
Natalie C.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a few colors in this blush! The colors are very pigmented and last a long time. However, I feel like they don’t blend super well and get lost when you try to blend it out! I also feel like the colors are very specific to certain skin tones and aren’t very versatile.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
I received this in a subscription box and it sat unused until my other blush was empty. I wish I had opened it sooner. I love this color. It stays all day and is flattering on multiple skin tones. Highly recommended.
Makenzie H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush formula is hands down the longest lasting and most pigmented blush I have EVER tried—I have been a makeup artist for 5 years so I’ve tried everything it seems like. I keep going back to this because nobody has time to touch up blush multiple times a day and this stands the rest of time!!
Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used the shades Paaarty (the bday gift from sephora in 2017), Feisty, and Quirky (both received in ipsy glam bags). I love how long lasting these blushes are, and they have buildable pigmentation to get the perfect flush.

A negative of tarte as a whole, however, is their laughable lack of inclusivity.
briana d.
Dayton, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these Amazonian Clay blushes because they have a smooth, non-drying formula with great pigmentation. Tarte is constantly expanding their shade range, which brings me joy because I can have more than one flattering shade to use on my fair skin.
Jennifer A.
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush. It's one of my favorite products from tarte espebecause it's soft and not to heavy on the face
Brenda O.
Mesquite
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush In Blissful:

I received a sample of this in my
Ipsy Glam Bag.  Prior to this I usually
would just wear a bronzer for blush but when I applied this I was completely in
love.  This product did grab my attention
because I see it so much being used by many beauty gurus.  I wanted to see what all the fuss was about
and seriously it did make a difference.  My first impression
was that the packaging of the small sample seemed to look cheap.  I automatically went to smell it and I did
not catch any scent what so ever.  The
product picked up quickly and I did see a lot of fall out but when I applied
it, it just blended so beautifully onto my skin giving my cheeks that rosy,
healthy looking pink everyone strives to have.
I did keep the product on all day long and it did stay on very well.

What
I did like about it is that it applied effortlessly and smoothly with just one
application per cheek.  The
next day I used it again and also, I ran out of my favorite transfer eyeshadow
and I used this for the transfer shadow and it worked perfectly too.

I
would recommend this product to anyone who has not yet tried it.  The color I did use was the Amazonian clay 12-hour blush
in Blissful.  You can find this product
at any Sephora, Macy’s or Ulta store. So, if you want that sun kiss rosy healthy looking pink looking skin
then this is the way to go.  You will be happy because it applies
effortlessly and it is so smooth and you never should worry about reapplying on
the same day because the formula is long lasting.  I recommend this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.