tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Alisha C.
Canandaigua, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm a huge fan of natural nude colors when it comes to my makeup. I either go natural or bold. Tarte Amazonian Clay Collection brings a fantastic 12 hour wear Blush. I purchased this Blush in the color "PAAARTY." It is a Beautiful Nude Shade. I Love it. It is a very light blush. Applies nicely to my brush. Make sure you get rid of extra particles on the brush otherwise your going to have a cakey mess. Make sure you blend completely to give you just that natural hint of color. This color is perfect for me. It matches well with my fair skin. Love the real natural look. Double bonus this blush is made with clay and clay is so beneficial for the skin. Tarte made a great Blush that I truly enjoy.

You can purchase this blush in 13 shades from Tarte for $29.00

I'm giving you my 100% opinion based on my experience with a product I'm Reviewing. I'm not employed through any companies to post Reviews.

priya_wadehra W.
Tarte has the most beautiful blushes in the cosmetic industry. They apply beautifully and look wonderful on all skin tones. Also the shade range is beautiful.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this in a couple of colors. It only takes a little, I use each one just about every time I wear makeup and after months there's still the print of the design!!! It lasts pretty much all day too.
Abby H.
Purchased at: ULTA
The blush looks really cool when you open it up. The shades look natural on the face as well. I have 2 different shades and they both go on smoothly without any trouble. The prices are pretty reasonable as well.
Jekia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush really last 12 hours and it’s buildable so you won’t look like you put too much. And tarte is beneficial to the skin the Amazonian clay controls oils and hydras that’s amazing
Kaylin B.
Lebanon
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this color , but I don’t think it is buildable. It is highly pigmented so I have to be careful with this blush. You can easily over do it.
Alyssa J.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
got this in a birthday pack from sephora last year and i absolutely love it. it is true to color and is has just enough pigmentation that you can use one swipe for a modest cheek or build your color for a bold look.  it has a soft creamy consistency and is lightweight, which is important for me since i have problematic skin especially in my cheekbone area. i would absolutely buy this product
Daria Y.
Massapequa
They probably will last forever. I have been using them for about a year and still have so much! They are really pigmented and apply really well.
Peyton J.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this blush in the color “exposed” every single day. It is beautiful. I used to be so scared of blush and never used it because I didn’t want to look too pink/red. I found this blush and now I use it almost every day. It’s an amazing product and always sits well on the skin.
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
It's pretty and I love the packaging, but it's not as pigmented as I would like it to be. The color is nice but I had to scratch some powder off to get enough product to show on my skin. I don't think I'd purchase again; I prefer my Milani blush to this.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.