tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
emma p.
Corfu, NY
Great pigmentation, but not too pigmented. Matte finish which is my favorite for blushes. I personally think the face products should be matte then add a shine with highlighter  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Marea E.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Let me just say, the pigmentation on these are out of this world! You do have to be careful not to put too much on but with a delicate hand these give a beautiful flush to the cheeks. And there are so many colors to choose from.
Paige C.
Broomfield, CO
I dont often wear blush, but I think I received this from Sephora as a birthday gift. The shade is perfect for my complexion and isn't too garish, it's rather subtle. It's my go-to when I need to add a bit more color to my face.
jordan c.
Bradenton
This blush is very pigments and natural looking so it's great for natural looks. It's very smooth and matches my (lighter) skin perfectly . I got mine from sephora but can be found and many other retail stores (ulta online ect.)
Diane H.
Conesus
I used to get so frustrated when shopping for new bronzer, my face would end up either too "tanned" with a very noticeable white neck it there would be too much highlighter added to the bronzer. But not this one... IT'S PERFECT!
julie G.
Tarte has the best blushes!!!! They blend like a dream and are very easy to build up or tone down. They are natural, but give you the perfect pinch of color. It is my go to blush!! It’s perfect for natural or a full face glam.
Athena 💜.
Provo
I got this for Christmas & I’m loving it so far! It’s such a beautiful color & it just leaves you looking fresh & alive! It’s soft rouge color that’s buildable & blends very well with the rest of my makeup! It sits well on the skin & no need to reapply during the day
Ella M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a very pigmented blush. You can use it for everyday use. I think it definitely stays on all day without smudging. This blush works for all skin tons just depending on what you like for yourself. I know I would buy this again and you should consider buying it.
Rachel P.
Kingsford, MI
I️ feel like these stain my brushes but not my cheeks sometimes...but they do look beautiful if applied sparingly. I️ find it easy to go overboard sometimes, but as long as you use a nice sheer powder brush you should be good!
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Love these blushes they literally last all day. You can also get tuns of uses out of them. I’ve had a mini size one from my Sephora birthday gift last year and I use it everyday. I highly recommend buying one. They are very wearable.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.