tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Akron
I really like this blush. It is super pigmented so you don’t need much of it at all. The other reason why really like it is because it’s a solid color without any metallic bits. Metallic blushes can be fun, but not so much for my everyday look. I do wish that this blush was a little cheaper though.
Emily F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color and pigment of this blush. This will forever be my favorite blush and my holy grail!! The colors are also beautiful and each of them match different skin tones. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other more...
I am very hesitant with my blushes, and this one was absolutely stunning. I have mine in the shade quirky and I love it. It blends out like a dream. The tones in this were perfect for my skin tone as well (medium neutral). The pink was not overwhelming and it didn't leave a gray cast. I rave about this to my family and friends!
Isabella P.
I love this shade "paaaarty" because it brings so much life to my face. These blushes are super soft, long lasting, buildable, and colorful. I love the finish of them because it is sort of satin like and helps the skin look airbrushed while still being radiant. The color range is fantastic as I've tried multiple shades and I've always been happy with them!
Luisana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
GREAT, AWESOME, AMAZING, UNICORN!! I got it first for a sephora subscription and i love it! This color paaarty it’s matte which I love, it stays for a long time and the final finish in your face it’s great! It’s takes for ever to run out! And 5 stars too for tarte for being a great cueltry free brand!!
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love Tartes Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush this whole line is amazing! and this blush is absolutely beautiful and soft and smooth gives a perfect nice color for your cheeks
Isabella A.
Pembroke Pines
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is incredible. I have tried so many different brands but this is worth every penny. The color is perfect, it is long lasting and blends very easily. Only a little bit of product goes a long way so this one product lasts a long time. I would recommend to anyone who likes a natural, long lasting look!
Olivia T.
Waupun
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a really good matte blush option! I do not think it lasts the 12-hours that it states it is supposed to, but still a very pretty blush when applied.
taylor s.
Ocean City, MD
Review for: Other more...
I don’t like the sheen of this. Way too sparkly and the color isn’t me. If you like sparkly blushes you’ll love this because it blends well and looks nice in the skin. It just wasn’t for me. I would try different colors
Jerrrrr B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only blush i'll ever use! It lasts so long and you don't need much because it's so pigmented.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.