tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Courtney F.
Love the color, definitely more of a buildable blush. Looks great when in but might take a few initial applications to get the look that you’re looking for. I would buy again but I’m still in the market for one I may like better
Kennedy💓💓 N.
Tomball
I love all tarte blushes!! It’s amazing and for 12 long lasting I’m shook!!! I love peach in colors in the blushes and with the huge color palette of blushes tarte blushes are the place to be!

tarte Limited-Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette

Eryn D.
san antonio
I have to say, I love the shade in its compact, I love the packaging and everything..also it has little to no fall out, THE ONLY DOWNFALL, is that it is not that pigmented once you put it on.

I guess you can build it up, but for the price I’ve tried cheaper and better!
Laura K.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It is a great blush if you apply it very lightly. It is super pigmented, so it is easy to get a little heavy handed and look like a clown. I like that there is some glitter in the bullish, so you achieve some natural highlight.
Sarah W.
Leesburg, FL
This blush I got as a gift and is a really nice product. It’s a little hard to blend but besides that it’s very pigmented and vibrant. The packaging is kind of boring but it gets the job done and looks nice if blended properly.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have to say this is my favorite blush for special occasions only. I say this because the product is very noticeable on my skin tone and easy to blend but a little goes a long way with this. It is a little on the pricer side but well worth it. I would definitely purchase again.
Marea E.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Let me just say, the pigmentation on these are out of this world! You do have to be careful not to put too much on but with a delicate hand these give a beautiful flush to the cheeks. And there are so many colors to choose from.
Lauren G.
Salida, CA
I got this blush in a sample size a while ago and I still have plenty of product left. It is very blendable and leaves a nice natural wash of color. It has the perfect amount of pigment and a natural finish for any makeup look.
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
This blush is very pigmented. A little seriously goes a long way. I barely pushed it in the pan and the color came on so strong. Not a fan of that but it is worth the money. I got it as a sample from Sephora and it’s just not my color
Diane H.
Conesus
I used to get so frustrated when shopping for new bronzer, my face would end up either too "tanned" with a very noticeable white neck it there would be too much highlighter added to the bronzer. But not this one... IT'S PERFECT!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.