tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tristan G.
Y’all. When they say 12 hours, it’s legit.
This is HANDS DOWN the best blush Iv ever put on my face.
It literally last ALL DAY.
The pigment is like no other. And it blends out like a dream.
The shades are all gorgeous and no doubt there is a shade for everyone.
This product is more than worth the cost and since it is so pigmented, it doesn’t take much, therefore it will last near forever!
Go buy some. Now. Go. Just do it.
And thank me later.
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
I got this as a free sample from Sephora with my points and couldn’t be happier! This is my new go to blush for every occasion. It’s the PERFECT color. Not too dark and not too light, shows up perfectly! Will actually purchase a full size one when I run out of the mini but I’ve already had it for a few months and have a lot left! So it’s well worth the money!
Angelina B.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love the tarte matte blushes, good pigment, decent wear time and a nice shade selection. A bit pricey, but I love the convenience of being able to pop them out to put in a palette.
Marceyethewarrior s.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time favorite blush🌷after you try this blush you’ll be hooked! It’s worth every penny! I don’t know why it looks so good maybe it’s magic🧞‍♀️but it’s a must have product! 😊
Cassadee A.
springfield
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the shade paaarty out of all of them so that’s the only one I’ve been able to try, it’s a matte shade and very buildable. I love how subtle the color is so even if you’re afraid of applying too much blush it’s kind of hard to do too much with this shade, it’s pigmented but not too much to where you can go over board on it. I always hate applying too much blush by accident and the pigment be outrageous and blending it just makes your face look red or pink. I don’t have this problem with this shade it’s perfect and it blends very well! I’m going to try the other shades if they are as good as this one
Elan T.
Warrensville
Love this product so much but I hit pan way to fast. I wish they would put a little more product since the price isn’t very affordable. But that seems to be the common problem with tarte. Probably wouldn’t buy again because there are way to many blushes that are the same color for way cheaper.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Sephora
Received this as a Sephora birthday gift last year. Really was not a fan of this at all. The shade was way too pink and it wasn’t powdery enough. Just a weird texture for a blush.
jordan b.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is now my go-to blush brand! They have stunning shades and an amazing formula! The 3 I have have a matte finish while one has little tiny gold glitter in it! I love the shades I have! The pigment is perfect when it comes to a blush and it goes on so effortlessly! The ones I have look beautiful on a full face of makeup or look great when bringing colour back into my face when I don't get too much sleep!
Ranalynn N.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’m a Tarte junkie. I find myself always in their website looking for more stunning b,use that match and compliment my skin tone and complexion. Their formula and pigment wears all day. I somwant all of their color line. Excellent as a blush and as a transitional color on my eyes for those days I want to compliment with their beautiful lip colors.  Check their website. You won’t be disappointed.
Sarah W.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I will say I like this blush. Its great it looks great with my skin tone it lasts a long time. The packaging is cute and fairly sturdy. I’m just not crazy about it maybe it’s a personal preference. I don’t dislike it but u feel like it’s just not as pigmented as I’m use to (and I don’t like bold blushes but I do expect it to show up and to last) overall it’s worth a try but I’d probably go with a diff brand
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.