tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emma K.
St Albans Bay, VT
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Use this in my daily routine it provides an amazing color. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, it has an amazing smell also and is very buildable. I recommend this product to anyone who loves pink and I would most definitely buy this again
Chanel H.
I love all the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush’s! They are all so pigmented. They stay on for a full 12 hours even when at the beach or working out! Its true to its color and i like the fact the blush compact is the same color as the blush!
Sukhdeep S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love, love this color. It's just the right tone for any kind of complexion. It's nice because it's build able, which is great bc I can wear it as a lighter shade while heading to school and darken it up for a night out. I have so many of these Tarte blushes! I love them
Sophia V.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Love everything about Tarte Amazonian clay products. After using the foundation, I bought the blush in blissful. Truly long-wearing, buildable coverage, not super glittery in this shade. The compact it comes in is cute too. This is my new go-to blush!
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
I can't remember what color I have but it doesn't show up on me very well. I was surprised because in the compact, it's pretty bright. I was disappointed to say the least! Doen't work for me which is something I don't say often for this brand.
Marissa m.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is my new favorite blush! It is long lasting, goes on great, and easy to blend. It doesn't get all dusty like some other brands do. I'm pretty fair skin so this works well for me, I just don't load it on. If you're looking for a new blush,  give this one a try!
Alyssa B.
Bangor, PA
Beautiful color and easily blendable if you want more of a solid brighter color. This blush is true to color and better for lighter and olive colored skin. I have the mini version and it’s nice and easy to just put in my bag and go
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own the Partty blush and I absolutely love it. It’s the perfect shade of pink. Not to dark or too light. I love all Tarte blushes because they are so pigmented and stay on all day i’ve never had it come off like some blushes do.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a great, nude pink color. A tightly pressed powder, so there's no fall-out, and it's hard to over-do. The finish is pretty matte, but very flattering. I have light/medium skin and this works great with almost any makeup look.
Grace H.
Wade
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Beautiful blush! I have this color and a mauve-esq color for winter. Love how concentrated the colors are and how smooth they go on! I much prefer matte blush and this is my go to! Will continue buying this as long as they make it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.